Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

getattachmentyc.jpg

tell me what you think 🙂
the butterfly flower (big one on sholder) and the passionflower are not finished yet, also a piece on my lower back has to be done still

its my own design and everypart has been thought out, every part has its own meaning 🙂

xxx pjuma

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

This tattoo looks great. 😀
Waiting to see the whole piece. D:

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Thats a lovely tattoo…really pretty! cant wait to see the final design x

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

THX i am sooo happy with it, the flowers that are done are looking very nice so i also cant wait till its done 🙂 posting pics as soon its finished

xx pjums

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice tattoo . the photo makes the tattoo looked photoshopped though.
too high a contrast :rolleyes:

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

it is, black and white exept the tattoo and contrast is also been worked on here the original tattoo without photoshop

foto10edited.png

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is a very nice backpiece you have going on.

Can I ask who the artist is?

Take Care
Matthew

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

yes you can 🙂
its Steve King he lives in Holland now but i think he is from the UK he is now an artist for 30 years 🙂 a very nice man and also does just lines without having pictures to copie it, the line that connects the flowers are free hand, we mixxed up our ideas, and this came out.

i do have a question couse i cant wait to finish the piece, but can i finish it after just 2 weeks? the itching starts to fade now. so i hope i can do it this weekend.

ty for the kind words 🙂

xxx pjuma

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

nicenesssssss

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

THX!!
i was at the tattoo shop today and its done, just needs to heal and a few touching ups.
gonna post it in just a few minuts 🙂

grtz pjums

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

dsc00032um.th.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Great piece!

DANDIESEL
Participant
@dandiesel

is the very bottom done by another artist? the top piece looks freehand…was it? thankz

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Looks great

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

everything between the flower and the butterflies was frede hand + the rose, the buttom piece was very new at this picture, just 1 hour so maybe thats why it looks different, but its the same artist.

xx pjums

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.