JJMJ100
Participant
@jjmj100

Hi guys,

I am looking for an original creation of a design which includes a swallow and a clock / watch / pocket watch of some kind… and possibly a rose / English rose design.

I am sure you are all aware of the various meanings a swallow can have,
the rose, me bgin English…
The watch will display the time of day my son was born… 12:28

Thanks alot…

Jamie

I am not sure how good people on this forum are at designs, but if someone does provide an amazing design i can actually get inked on then i would be willing to offer a small thankyou … couple of £… or $ lol

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Well I dug out a pocket watch for you, not sure what style your going for or how big colour etc?

2hoftr6.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Have your tattoo artist draw it up for you.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

For a minute I thought it said swallow cock

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
yodaddynukka;117997 wrote:

You ain’t alone in that, my man.

JJMJ100, you’re better off going to a reputable tattoo artist and having him draw your design up for you. This isn’t an inconvenience, it’s one of the services artists offer. Traditionally you’ll have to pay a deposit, but the deposit is deducted from the overall cost of your ink.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

JJMJ100
Participant
@jjmj100

I’m guessing someone will be removing this section of the forum then which says “find an artist”…

Mmmmm

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy
yodaddynukka;117997 wrote:

Great minds think alike.
I agree with buttwheat. Have your artist draw it up. Even if someone here does draw you up a design you love, your artist is still going to redraw it. Its best to find the right artist first, then go in with just an idea, or nonspecific refrence material showing styles you like. It pays to be open minded.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.