mnevets3769
Participant
@mnevets3769

I’ve posted about this before and hated the responses. I don’t understand why this is a tattoo forum to help people when everyone always responds with either “you should really just go see an artist” or “you should come up with your own original ideas”. So then what’s the point of this forum.

I have the tree of life and a rose on my arm and they’re connected by vines. I’m gonna add more vines and leaves..but there’s still a space left that will end up looking to empty. I’m just looking for ideas of another piece I can incorporate into it to fill that space. Something relating to life and nature which is the theme of the whole.

Amok
Participant
@amok

we’re not artists for the most part, that’s why. Pretty simple. How hard is it to walk into a shop or two and ask the professionals what they think?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You’ve still not been in to a shop to ask about this?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If I answered poorly before I apologize. Sometimes the forum gets bombarded with people asking what to get tattooed on them. But with some fill I’m sure we can help. But it would be helpful if you posted a picture of your tattoo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.