Dandash
Participant
@dandash

hi, i have been working on a sleeve project, but now im stuck on ideas how to connect all the diffrent pieces!
Would love if someone had a great idea how to make my sleeve tatto one nice piece of sleeve!

http://www.2shared.com/fadmin/22716894/9da1515c/IMG_1503.jpg.html

http://www.2shared.com/fadmin/22716900/4acc443b/IMG_1504.jpg.html

http://www.2shared.com/photo/oVOlRtT6/IMG_1506.html

http://www.2shared.com/fadmin/22716914/54bab163/IMG_1505.jpg.html

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Pictures don’t work and Link’s don’t work either.

Upload them to your album on this forum and copy & paste the BB code into the text box.

Dandash
Participant
@dandash

Dandash
Participant
@dandash

Thanks mate! now the pics work!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Are you going to be upset at negative criticism?

Dandash
Participant
@dandash

no go ahead, as long as you stay on topic and dont want to talk trash…

another angel of the sleeve, stands REGRET, and if you read it upsidedown it says NOTHING ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok

Sorry mate but this is a very poor tattoo, in general it’s badly done, the dices and stars look like a kid drew them and so do the cards, and the shading looks like hair. Regret is definitely a fitting word though, on the plus side. Thankfully the praying hands are an improvement over the other parts (but still bad).

I would take this to a top notch artist and see if he/she can save it. Do NOT go back to the mongrel that mutilated you. It looks like a fairly light in colour tattoo, so a lot of it might be able to be covered up.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Dandash;96185 wrote:
no go ahead, as long as you stay on topic and dont want to talk trash

Oh.. no trash talking intended. I was just going to suggest that perhaps instead of trying to think up stuff to connect the pieces as they are, considering how poorly that is done, perhaps you should consider getting someone to cover the entire thing, redoing the stuff that you care about and generally just thinking of the process as an entire sleeve cover-up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow that is a lot of monitors. You work on a oil platform or something?

Sorry man the quality of your tattoos is lacking severely. I would hope you are more open to finding a good coverup artist and start thing about your coverup then adding to this existing tattoo. I hope you also don’t get all butt hurt and run away.

Dandash
Participant
@dandash

yeah, working at a ship in the gulf of mexico ๐Ÿ™‚

in my defense, i dont think the tattoos are that bad.. if i would cover up something it would be the dice’s.. and im not happy with the shading, but those are’nt that dark so i sopose its easy to cover over..

if i had to cover up the intire arm it would be a fairly dark tattoo and would take alot of time? i think i would be happy if i could find a way to connect the dots:P

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

I have an idea,for part of it, be back later…

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

I saw a face in the spade symbol, luckily the shaded areas are faded
There is hope to cover these up nicely.The ambigram would need to be straightened (if you decide to keep it) and sharpened at the points,… maybe add a few more flourishes?. You really would need a major overhaul to cover it all. Keep looking and you may find more ways

Peace out

Angelmorph.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter
Talisman;96247 wrote:
I saw a face in the spade symbol, luckily the shaded areas are faded
There is hope to cover these up nicely.The ambigram would need to be straightened (if you decide to keep it) and sharpened at the points,… maybe add a few more flourishes?. You really would need a major overhaul to cover it all. Keep looking and you may find more ways

Peace out

Angelmorph.jpg

You have some serious talent there! both with ideas and photo manipulation software ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Personally I’d want to laser then cover up, but it’s what you want out of it, wouldn’t do if we all liked the same things!

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

@Panter 96250 wrote:

You have some serious talent there! both with ideas and photo manipulation software ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ™‚ I just drew over the top of the photo thats all, but thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.