pot_noodle94
Participant
@pot_noodle94

Heyy Guys, i am a girl looking to get a half sleeve from shoulder to elbow, but i dont know what i want.
So how about we have a little competition to see who can draw me up their best half sleeve design.
I dont mind what is in it, as long as there are no fish as i dont like fish :p hahaha. Skulls and stuff are cool
The one i think looks most awesome i will get on my left arm and i will post pics up of when ive got it done.
Happy drawing ! And thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

That is a really bad idea no offence. If you are not sure what you want you shouldn’t get tattoo’d. It is in your skin for the rest of your life so be 100% sure of what you want when you get it and if you don’t know what you want wait until you do, there is no rush to get it done. ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

pot_noodle94
Participant
@pot_noodle94

Im not sure of what i want because i do not have a creative brain to think of all the things i want in my half sleeve. i definitely want a half sleeve, ive thought about it for ages, and im hardly going to pick a design that doesnt look good, im not that stupid, lol. And if i do like one but dont like one or two things in it because they dont represent me then i can easily remove it and add a little something else.

oceanpearl
Participant
@oceanpearl

I always consider the drawing time that my artist takes to design my pieces as part of the overall service that he provides. Asking someone to design something for someone they don’t even know or haven’t met is weird to me….sorry I think it’s a bad idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.