Locorio
Participant
@locorio

Hi
I am unhappy with my tattoo, it’s a demon, grey in colour / shading with no black lines. The expression and features are the problem, the eyes, mouth and teeth are just not evil enough tbh.
I want to ask, would it be possible to completely redesign the face using black lines and darker shading or cover over completely with eg a yakuza carp design with bright colours or black grey shading etc
I want to post a picture of it but not sure if I’m allowed, will email the picture to people, again if the website permits it (maybe someone could answer that question aswell lol)
I would really appreciate anyone’s help, could be a cool wee project for some one
Locorio, Glasgow, U.K

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

post a picture? why would you think it’s not allowed?

unless it’s in your d**k?…

anyway, post a pic so peeps here can help!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Post a picture dude and we’ll give you the best advice on it we can.

Locorio
Participant
@locorio

Lolz, no it’s not on my chopper!
Want to but can’t upload with iPhone, it’s all I have right now
Will do tomorrow

Locorio
Participant
@locorio

cid:84278D13-57CA-4033-A9EC-0003FDD563FD/photo.JPG

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

make a photobucket account. upload it there then post the img code into here.

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Good lord. I can see why you want it redone.

I’m no expert, but it seems light enough that the features could be adjusted and darkened, etc.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

You could pretty much cover that with anything because it’s so faint. Any decent artist should be able to help you out. Ask to see photos of cover ups they have done in the past.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Just make sure you go to the best artist you can find, or you’ll end up with another coverup thread.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Take it to a good tattooist and see what can be done.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What was said above that should be able to be covered easily.

pot_noodle94
Participant
@pot_noodle94

You may have to keep the same shape and stuff if you still want it to be a demon thingy, or you could get a decent tattoo artist to completely cover it with something different like a tribal design or something, its up to you what you want done to it

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.