nelsobe
@

So here’s what I’m thinkin for my first tattoo:

I want it to start on my right shoulder blade, then wrap up around onto my shoulder/upper arm. On my shoulder blade I want some blues brother-esque man in a suit and sunglasses rippin a high note on a guitar (preferably les paul). He will have smoke coming out of his mouth that flows onto my shoulder and forms a sun.

Meanwhile, the headstock of the guitar will be melting away and forming a crescent moon, with the inside of the moon being a keyboard. The keyboard/moon will be right below the sun on my very upper arm/shoulder, and the sun will be rockin out on the keyboards with a face that resembles buddha with a big smile on his face, eyes closed.

Then I want the bottom half of the moon to be holding a microphone and screaming into it, all soulful-like.

PLEASE help me out with this if you think there is someway to make it better. And if someone has the drawing skills it would be greatly appreciated if you drew up an idea.

Thanks!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sounds cool. Take your idea to your tattoo artist and have them draw it up for you that’s their job.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.