BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I noticed a few of them around. Oh well. Basically, what I wanted is three or four large bramble type vines that come out of the top of my shoulder and wrap round my arm, just the front of course, that weave through each other. With some dark red roses scattered throughout, not too many, just a few. Not really the most typical sleeve idea, I quite like it, to bad if no else does. If someone would be so kind as to draw something up, feel free to add anything that you think might enhance it a little bit, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo

don’t matter what others think of it, its you who has to wear it

ArniVidar
@arnividar

BossNass: What’s the point of your post? There is neither a question nor a real statement in it..

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass
ArniVidar;82706 wrote:
BossNass: What’s the point of your post? There is neither a question nor a real statement in it..

As this is the Design Requests part of the forum, I’d assume that my post was to, yes you guessed it, get my design drawn up. I know there are people here who can do it, I’ve seen the drawings people have done.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, it’s customary to make an actual request.. you know.. something like “Would someone be so kind as to design X for me?” in of that general direction. 🙂

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I changed it just for you Arni.

On another note, I would go to my tattooist and ask him to do it, but, he is a rather busy man and doesn’t draw stuff from scratch.

Adler
Participant
@adler
BossNass;82728 wrote:
…On another note, I would go to my tattooist and ask him to do it, but, he is a rather busy man and doesn’t draw stuff from scratch.

If your tattoo ARTIST is too busy and/or incapable of drawing something from scratch it’s time to find another artist. Are you kidding, that’s what an artist does! So this person requires clients to provide their own drawings and he just traces or copies? Yup, time to find a real artist.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

There are other places where I live that do tattoos, but, he is the best tattooist around. He doesn’t do things from scratch, but, if you give him a drawing of what you want, he changes it to make it better. All the tats I’ve seen him do have been changed from what the client gave him, to something unique.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.