Old Gregg
Participant
@old-gregg

Hello everyone, i am looking to get some work done and have a good idea of how i want it to look in my head, but i can’t put it to paper and don’t know where i should be going to get it done!

I’ll try not to bang on too much here, so here goes…

Ok, so i want a water based design with an octopus or squid looking as if it’s about to battle with a sea creatue of some sort (thinking Hydra/Kraken). One creature on the lower half of the arm and the other on the top half.

In the midst of all this i’d like vivid waves of varying blues, creating a stormy kind of effect of the creatures just before combat in the middle of the ocean.

I do have some pictures that i have found that show both the style and the kind of colouring i’d like. Does anyone know an artist or studio that could do a great job on this for me? In my head i imagine really vibrant colour, bold lines and an overall very bold outcome. Or if anyone can think of any problems with my idea or how it could be improved, please feel free to advise.

Images that i found:

The water would be like this:

new.jpg

With the creatures kind of a mixture of these:

octupus1.jpg

leg.jpgleg.jpg

OctopusSquid.jpg

My location is Grimsby, NE Lincs, but i’m willing to travel – although the closer the better, i wouldn’t let distance stop me.

Any help greatfully appreciated!

Thanks

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

looks a good theme your thinking of.
Mark Bailey at the golden dragon would nail that.
http://www.tattoocakehappy.co.uk

Old Gregg
Participant
@old-gregg

Cheers goldengraems, that was actually one of the places i was highly considering, the other being Gerry Carnelly at Octopus Tattoo.

a cooper
Participant
@a-cooper

love your tattoo idea..try two dogs tattoo’s or have a good look on facebook for some good place’s to go..

a cooper
Participant
@a-cooper

love your tattoo idea..try two dogs tattoo’s or have a good look on facebook for some good place’s to go..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.