poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Aw, sorry to hear about the loss! :/

And, are you hated at LS? Why?! 😛 I’m fairly new in there, I have no idea what’s going on.
    Oh, and that tiny dude in your wife’s lap looks just like you!

Happy thanksgiving ‘merica. No idea why you celebrate invading a country and butchering the natives, but to be fair, it does make sense.
    (Sorry… Not really.. kinda.. no. But enjoy the turkey! ;D)

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@poxphobia 136040 wrote:

Happy thanksgiving ‘merica. No idea why you celebrate invading a country and butchering the natives,

I can’t agree more !

I guess it’s just a reason to drink beer & eat good food,for me,more than the real crappy reason behind it.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@NorCalDan 136041 wrote:

I can’t agree more !

I guess it’s just a reason to drink beer & eat good food,for me,more than the real crappy reason behind it.

But then again, considering invading&butchering other countries is something still going strong, it could be a very long-term plan of brain washing.
    “Happy holidays! Who’s next?!”

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Yeah I didn’t know you were hated at LST either?? I haven’t seen anything negative about you.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 136040 wrote:

Oh, and that tiny dude in your wife’s lap looks just like you!

Not yet, but he will when he gets some ink!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Sam-I-Am 136045 wrote:

Not yet, but he will when he gets some ink!

and a handlebar ‘stache

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Sorry about your loss Dan. And fwiw I don’t like lst much. Way too biased for trad and pretty much frown upon any other style.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

They definitely are one-eyed traditional monsters over there, but I do like the website. Probably because trad and Japanese are my two favourite styles. I do think its funny how they make fun of hipsters but many of them wear hipster clothes, beards etc, perhaps without even realising it.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Got an A on my paper on political risk assessment, handed in one final exam today, only three to go! ^^ Feeling SO good this semester, because I’m back to *my* type of courses. I did economics last year, math/physics the year before, and god I hate numbers. Just wrote ten pages on how personality is affected by our social surroundings, and I loved every minute of it!! 😀 It’s amazing to finally have a semester again where I’m not a complete wreck. Still a little, but not completely. Six months to go, and my double BA is done! Now, what to do for a masters…

Oh, and I’m a moderator now. So that’s fun!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@poxphobia 136053 wrote:

Got an A on my paper on political risk assessment, handed in one final exam today, only three to go! ^^ Feeling SO good this semester, because I’m back to *my* type of courses. I did economics last year, math/physics the year before, and god I hate numbers. Just wrote ten pages on how personality is affected by our social surroundings, and I loved every minute of it!! 😀 It’s amazing to finally have a semester again where I’m not a complete wreck. Still a little, but not completely. Six months to go, and my double BA is done! Now, what to do for a masters…

Oh, and I’m a moderator now. So that’s fun!

congrats on both !

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Sorry for your families loss Dan…you have my condolences.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Amok 136043 wrote:

Yeah I didn’t know you were hated at LST either?? I haven’t seen anything negative about you.

@poxphobia 136040 wrote:

And, are you hated at LS? Why?! 😛 I’m fairly new in there, I have no idea what’s going on.

I liked that place for a while,then I got permanently banned for a pathetic reason,that account was “sacramentoDan’,
    and those of you that know me,know that I started another account over there “stinkybutt”,
    they can read this and ban me again if they want,they seem to like doing that,I really don’t care anymore.

@yodaddynukka 136049 wrote:

And fwiw I don’t like lst much. Way too biased for trad and pretty much frown upon any other style.

ya,I thought I would re-join a community over there,but I mostly read lately,and if I do post I get a attitude of sorts,either because I am not in the “click” or don’t have traditional enough tattoos,I have lost interest in that forum though for the most part,

I have made friends here & surprisingly enough over at ET LOL,so I am good with that.

I will say though,not that everyone over at LST are fucksticks,there are some really nice people there.

the moderators just got this one wrong this time over there IMO.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 136065 wrote:

I will say though,not that everyone over at LST are fucksticks,there are some really nice people there.

I visited LST once and saw no reason to return.

ET is okay, butt talk about moderators!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 136066 wrote:

I visited LST once and saw no reason to return.

I should have been that smart,it would have saved me a lot of heart ache & stress.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I love this shirt,just ordered one.
    badcock7340.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.