jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Got tickets to see Afi in Atlanta in January. Very excited about this one.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 135891 wrote:

Bad day. Dad hit me and accused me stealing. Cops are his buddies. He took my car keys. I have to sleep on the couch. He promised he would get me fired. I am torn between fleeing the cat and being killed. I was punched so hard I vomited bile.

@buttwheat 135895 wrote:

GCL you are a grown ass woman there is no reason that you could give me why you are still living in this piece of shits house. There are many resources out there use them!

@GrayCatLove 135945 wrote:

It’s not as bad it seems.

Sorry but you are an idiot. There is no reason in the world for you to live under the same roof as somebody that hits you! If you choose to stay there then you ma’am are a fool

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 135954 wrote:

Sorry but you are an idiot. There is no reason in the world for you to live under the same roof as somebody that hits you! If you choose to stay there then you ma’am are a fool

Why do you think I left? When I said, “Not as bad,” I was referring to the whole securing housing/resecuring personal property.

This was not something expected in my adulthood.

I also have to explain all the sudden time off, get a CT scan. (Remember when I had an MRI? found something…)

I am trying to keep a positive attitude. I don’t need one more histrionic nardsack to explain things to. That one was free.

Two people with a temper can’t associate especially given the results. I certainly can do without your advice to draw my own conclusion, especially when your own are factually inaccurate at times.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so on a lighter note,I’m enjoying a new toy I bought yesterday for my home office,lots of cool features.
    HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer – H711n | HP® Official Store

it was $169 at office depot,it will be $99 on black Friday,they will give me the $70 price adjustment when I go back in on Friday.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I have to go pee pee a lot when I drink beer. food-smiley-004.gif

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I get to go look at a tiny farm house tomorrow. For an extra $100, I won’t have to mow it.

Guess who’s going to blow an extra $100 a month if she gets it and the first looker doesn’t like it?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 135964 wrote:

It was $169 at office depot,it will be $99 on black Friday,they will give me the $70 price adjustment when I go back in on Friday.

I have one of these. I love it! (mine was $250.00 last year with the rebates)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 135958 wrote:

Why do you think I left? When I said, “Not as bad,” I was referring to the whole securing housing/resecuring personal property.

This was not something expected in my adulthood.

I also have to explain all the sudden time off, get a CT scan. (Remember when I had an MRI? found something…)

I am trying to keep a positive attitude. I don’t need one more histrionic nardsack to explain things to. That one was free.

Two people with a temper can’t associate especially given the results. I certainly can do without your advice to draw my own conclusion, especially when your own are factually inaccurate at times.

Sorry for my misunderstanding

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I like my women like I like my coffee.

In a burlap bag over the back of a donkey.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 135969 wrote:

Sorry for my misunderstanding

I’m sorry for being nasty as a result of the misunderstanding.

@Sam-I-Am 135970 wrote:

I like my women like I like my coffee.

In a burlap bag over the back of a donkey.

Stay classy, Sam. 😉

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Kinda slow around here lately.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Got the little place. It’s tiny, but on 5 acres in a safe area.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 135993 wrote:

Got the little place. It’s tiny, but on 5 acres in a safe area.

It sounds really cool!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I don’t understand why Facebook now feels the need to show what I am using Facebook on, next they will be telling you all when I am having a shit!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Facebook is making it really hard for me to ignore people when they talk to me.. !
    But I’m happy I’m not a nervous, crushing little girl at the moment, because this new facebook thing would’ve made the “He’s online! Why isn’t he answering? He logged off.. he doesn’t wanna talk to me. He’s on his phone, oh, he’s out. He’s online! So he’s at home.. why didn’t he answer me? why haven’t he asked to hang out if he doesn’t have plans?” Etc debate a lot worse. Oh the joys of being a teenage girl.. ;D So damn glad it’s over.

But yeah – the forum has been pretty slow recently! The last downtime did some damage. Actually quite a few threads I wanted to reply to, but it didn’t work, so I kinda forgot about it. But no newbies? whyyy?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.