Amok
    Participant
    @amok

When I’m not spending time with my girls (wife and daughter) I’m out on my motorcycle, going for a run or riding my mountain bike. I also watch a lot movies/tv series and listen to music. I have a nice Epiphone (not quite a Gibson) guitar which I can’t play.

Like a few others here I was a gamer for a long time but don’t enjoy them anymore. Wasted countless hours paying wow and I certainly don’t miss it. There’s so many better things to do with my time, I wish I had all those hours back…

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Amok 128340 wrote:

When I’m not spending time with my girls (wife and daughter) I’m out on my motorcycle, going for a run or riding my mountain bike. I also watch a lot movies/tv series and listen to music. I have a nice Epiphone (not quite a Gibson) guitar which I can’t play.

Like a few others here I was a gamer for a long time but don’t enjoy them anymore. Wasted countless hours paying wow and I certainly don’t miss it. There’s so many better things to do with my time, I wish I had all those hours back…

what bike you got bud?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Wardy 128341 wrote:

what bike you got bud?

A 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050, best bike I’ve ever owned

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

Why can’t you play your epiphone? Just started or never had?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Paralytic Poison 128345 wrote:

Why can’t you play your epiphone? Just started or never had?

I was just taking a stab at my own lack of natural ability.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 128337 wrote:

Depends what your drinking.

And smoking.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Amok 128343 wrote:

A 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050, best bike I’ve ever owned

Love the triples dude. Especially before they fudged up the lights.
    You done anything to it?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@jerryatrophy 128352 wrote:

Love the triples dude. Especially before they fudged up the lights.
    You done anything to it?

Yeah not a fan of the angles lights either.

It’s got a few mods but nothing major. Single-sided M4 exhaust, rizoma indicators and bar-end mirrors.

Love your machine btw mate, looks epic !

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Thanks man. Been workin on the exhaust. Stock can in an interesting location.
    IMG_20130511_104946_409_zps5cdd1e1e.jpg

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

That looks real nice. Gonna melt some brake lights though!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I enjoy killing and eating poor defenseless animals

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

You mean those things that people do between work and sleep?

Uhhh.

I love shopping. Love it, especially for clothes/shoes. I enjoy studying TCM for fun. I work out; I do weights and run at least 4 miles a day three days a week. I read a lot. If work has a lot of downtime, I’m probably reading Noel Coward or Victor Hugo on my phone. I love hiking and being outside. I’m absolutely in love with swimming.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Other hobbies? Hmm kind of tough one to really think about, at least for me.

I love to go camping and four wheeling during the summer, also a big car show fan thanks to being raised part of the Colorado Camaro Club. I listen to all kinds of music and I read whenever given the chance. I’m not too much of a party person but I’ll have the occasional drink. I like to experiment with makeup and I also do a lot of Graphic Design related stuff. I do enjoy doing Photo Manipulations and T-shirt Designs and many of you already know that I etch glass as a little side business of mine. I also enjoy writing, I’ve got a book in the works even though I haven’t added anything to it or even edited it in a few years unfortunately. Uhmm yea, guess I can’t really name much else at the time!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

A lot of people are making me sound like a lazy twat, i sit at my computer smoke cigar’s play games, drink beer/red wine. collect few shit that nobody likes like old signage, oil cans. I like the quiet life not been to a gym since i was 16 even though I’m a qualified personal trainer.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 128383 wrote:

A lot of people are making me sound like a lazy twat, i sit at my computer smoke cigar’s play games, drink beer/red wine. collect few shit that nobody likes like old signage, oil cans. I like the quiet life not been to a gym since i was 16 even though I’m a qualified personal trainer.

Oil cans are cool! (so is red wine) I have hundreds of bottle openers and cork screws hanging from my basement ceiling and nearly every room in the house. Old clocks and watches can be found throughout my home. as well

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.