Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

What other hobbies do you have appart from getting tattooed? It will be interesting to see what people get up to out of the world of tattoo’s.

Im a big collector of knifes/swords/bayonets/cut throat razor’s

I collect all beer glasses i have over 200 beer glasses, the likes of Sagna, Grolsch, kronenberg, san miguel, stella, you name it i probably have a glass of it.

I collect old signs for example old beer signs, john deere signs etc

Im a big movie fanatic have over 300 dvds.

Im starting to collect stuff like belt buckles/patches etc.

Just thought it would be fun to see what everybody else got up to out of the world of tattoo’s.

Enjoy.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I have a home greenhouse-outside kitchen-tiki bar, kitchen & pizza oven in our basement.
    Cooking, Smoking meat, fish, etc. Gardening, I collect bottle openers and related items. (over 100 hanging from basement ceiling)
    I really enjoy metal work. Copper signs, mugs, ornaments, etc.(local bar/restaurant has copper sign and logo I made some years ago. I polish it three or four times a year)
    I make steel items such as railings and hangers usually with a floral theme. I have a forge and gas and electric welding equipment. (Last year some bastards stole 500 +/- pounds of steel from my yard)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I enjoy masturbating quite a bit.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 122507 wrote:

I enjoy masturbating quite a bit.

Masturbation doesn’t count as a hobby if you get paid.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I have a large glass bottle that I collect loose change in which combined with my OCD I am not allowed to count it until its full ๐Ÿ™‚

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

I collect spores, molds, and funguses.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like to hunt and fish. I also like tho go camping away from people in my old camper.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

More seriously, aside from my Belly Dancing; I play/plink on the piano, I enjoy working on same, and I collect old sewing machines. Plinking with a firearm is a lot of fun too!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Streetfighters.
    My current project.
    2003 z1000
    photobucket-27430-1351528482424.jpg

Heres where shes goin.

z1000edit_zps3eaf351f.jpg

And heres where shes at.

2013-01-19_11-56-56_266.jpg

2012-12-04_12-09-56_452.jpg

Another possibility

photobucket-21774-1352234437519.jpg

It currently has parts from 13 different bikes. Dont ever let somebody tell you it wont work or fit. It will, you just have to get creative.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 122536 wrote:

It currently has parts from 13 different bikes. Dont ever let somebody tell you it wont work or fit. It will, you just have to get creative.

Thats the great thing about metal!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I wouldn’t exactly consider getting tattooed to be a hobby, but here are my ‘other’ hobbies:

I sing, play piano, guitar and bass (all equally poorly) but the bass is ‘the’ instrument and one that I plan on getting far better at. My living-room has 5 instruments set up, none of which get as much use as I’d like.
    I am an avid video- and audiophile, and would much rather spend a grand or ten on a stereo/home theater component than on something practical.
    I’ve studied electronics and am a licensed MV/LV electrician with a speciality in security/TV/computer systems, so I very much love to tinker will all sorts of electronics, soldering crap together and generally doing something with my hands.
    I’ve studied draftsmanship and that is my current job, but my work for an architectural company introduced me to design and architecture, and I found that I am keenly interested in that, so I like to design houses/buildings/huts/interiors.
    I’ve learned that I quite enjoy cooking and baking, so it’s not unusual to find me in my tiny kitchen making something really fattening and tasty. When I grow up my goal is to have a proper kitchen. Maybe I’ll just build an entire house around one ๐Ÿ™‚
    When the weather is treating me right, I love skiing. I also try to swim as often as I can, and I ride a bicycle to work.
    Mostly, however, I use my spare time for reading books and eating. I am an introvert, and my hobbies reflect that ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@jerryatrophy 122536 wrote:

Streetfighters.
    My current project.
    2003 z1000
    photobucket-27430-1351528482424.jpg

Heres where shes goin.

z1000edit_zps3eaf351f.jpg

And heres where shes at.

2013-01-19_11-56-56_266.jpg

2012-12-04_12-09-56_452.jpg

Another possibility

photobucket-21774-1352234437519.jpg

Awesome looking bike! Is it quick?

I would love to get a bike but I think I would kill myself on one ๐Ÿ™

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@ArniVidar 122564 wrote:

I wouldn’t exactly consider getting tattooed to be a hobby, but here are my ‘other’ hobbies:

I sing, play piano, guitar and bass (all equally poorly) but the bass is ‘the’ instrument and one that I plan on getting far better at. My living-room has 5 instruments set up, none of which get as much use as I’d like.
    I am an avid video- and audiophile, and would much rather spend a grand or ten on a stereo/home theater component than on something practical.
    I’ve studied electronics and am a licensed MV/LV electrician with a speciality in security/TV/computer systems, so I very much love to tinker will all sorts of electronics, soldering crap together and generally doing something with my hands.
    I’ve studied draftsmanship and that is my current job, but my work for an architectural company introduced me to design and architecture, and I found that I am keenly interested in that, so I like to design houses/buildings/huts/interiors.
    I’ve learned that I quite enjoy cooking and baking, so it’s not unusual to find me in my tiny kitchen making something really fattening and tasty. When I grow up my goal is to have a proper kitchen. Maybe I’ll just build an entire house around one ๐Ÿ™‚
    When the weather is treating me right, I love skiing. I also try to swim as often as I can, and I ride a bicycle to work.
    Mostly, however, I use my spare time for reading books and eating. I am an introvert, and my hobbies reflect that ๐Ÿ™‚

Can you come round and calibrate my TVs for free ๐Ÿ˜›

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Nope. Never went that far with the electronics studies. I can come round and watch them for you, no problem ๐Ÿ˜€

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@ArniVidar 122568 wrote:

Nope. Never went that far with the electronics studies. I can come round and watch them for you, no problem ๐Ÿ˜€

I have a 46TB NAS server with like 2000 blu rays on it that I cant even use properly because I am usless with setting all that up, also I bought a Yamaha amp and reciever box and the whole sha bang with speakers KEF Q900s and I havent a clue how to set it up lol

They were telling me I should double amp them or some shit with the leads?? Seeing as your an Audiophile, I thought I would mention it ๐Ÿ™‚

I will get a pro round one day to set it all up lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.