newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Our second child another son. Born this afternoon.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
newdragon;119008 wrote:
Our second child another son. Born this afternoon.

Congratulations to you both ๐Ÿ™‚

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I’m a fan of punk rock. I love comic books. Not big into video games, but if it says “Battlefield” or “Resident Evil” on the cover, chances are I’ll buy it. I just got back into skateboarding (after my landlord asked me to go with him). Habitat, Royal, Spitfire, MOB, and Reds. I like twisted movies. Donnie Darko, American Beauty, Requiem For A Dream. I also have a fondness for admiring big cities and their architecture. Also a fan of psychology and psychological experiments. And I’m also a college student, which I enjoy.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

I worked in a humane society for two years before moving to Ohio to go to school for Veterinary Technology, which I absolutely loved. Aside from animal welfare and animal training, I’m a metalhead. My favorite place to be is front row in a pit at a metal or rock show, or at a music festival. Favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Hollywood Undead, Escape The Fate, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Miss May I, Attack Attack! to name a few. I went to my first show when I was 15 and in the past 3 years have managed to go to 30+ shows or festivals, that being a conservative guess. Music consumes far more of my life then I probably know. I also love the ocean, the beach and swimming in general. And road trips. Road trips for shows, tattoos or piercings being my favorite of course. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.