mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

I am assistant coach on my 10 year olds all start baseball team, we have only lost one game this season, my son pitches and plays first base.
I fish, saltwater, tuna, dolphin, sharks, white marlin, use the same captain brian swindel of boss man charters, dauphin island alabama. usually 2 days at sea
I hunt in the winter, whitetail deer,
I catch concerts, I like metal and speed, system of a down, classics like iron maiden, metallica, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, godsmack
I go to museums, I like all kinds of art, mummies, paintings, sculputre, etc
I like a good movie, going to avengers tomorrow, dark shadows next weekend
I collect, items from ancient egypt, bones (human), coins, military medals, some pop culture,
We swim all summer, my pools been open since april its so hot in Georgia this year,
Occassionally I ride horse, friends have farm, need their horses exercised by experienced riders
my favorite study is people, I like to travel when I can and see how other people live

I apparently aggrivate the shit out of people on the internet, something I am working on…………..

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
ezrider
Participant
    @ezrider

I enjoy motorcycle riding every chance I get.
Fishing mostly for Bass, sometimes catfish
Camping
I like all kinds of movies especially horror movies, I saw the avengers on Tuesday, it was awesome.

Do not take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
newdragon
Participant
    @newdragon

I am a father to 17month old son with another baby due early October.
I am husband to my very supportive wife.
I like to swim at the local pool 3 times a week.
I used to scuba dive but have had to give that up due to Parkinsons Disease.
I like to travel particularly to warm, sunny,beach type places.
I love to fish when I get a chance (salt water).
I am currently doing our family tree.
I enjoy life.