Dipland
Participant
    @dipland

I am an accountant at one of the largest, oldest consumer products companies in the world.

and I taste cat litter on the side…just as a hobby.

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

I just started a new career in youth counseling. I also run a dog training/sitting business, but I do that more for my love of dogs than the pay.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
D3FiANC3;104045 wrote:
I just started a new career in youth counseling. I also run a dog training/sitting business, but I do that more for my love of dogs than the pay.

I also love my dogs but only Pugs and bulldogs. I would love a bulldog will defiantly have one eventually.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
56belair
Participant
    @56belair

I own a cremation service.

Adler
Participant
    @adler
D3FiANC3;104045 wrote:
I just started a new career in youth counseling…

I’ve been working with at risk youth for over 20 years.

xanderx
Participant
    @xanderx
Dipland;104041 wrote:
I am an accountant at one of the largest, oldest consumer products companies in the world.

and I taste cat litter on the side…just as a hobby.

Interesting… I work in Finance for one of the largest, oldest consumer product companies in the world as well! 😀 maybe we are colleagues!

Oh but I like dog poo better… so maybe not…

well-begun is half-done!
ArniVidar
    @arnividar
Wardy;104046 wrote:
I also love my dogs but only Pugs and bulldogs. I would love a bulldog will defiantly have one eventually.

A) Stay on topic.
B) Please, please, PLEASE look up the definition of the word defiantly, then stop using it.

test sig
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;104069 wrote:
A) Stay on topic.
B) Please, please, PLEASE look up the definition of the word defiantly, then stop using it.

Im sorry, I didn’t think it would be that much of a big deal commenting on which someone else posted what was related to the topic. I was simply expressing my love for dog’s also? Can’t really see the harm in that?

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
ArniVidar
    @arnividar

No harm in it at all. I just think this is a very interesting thread, and I don’t want it side-railed 😀

test sig
kittykat200
Participant
    @kittykat200