Dipland
Participant
@dipland

I am an accountant at one of the largest, oldest consumer products companies in the world.

and I taste cat litter on the side…just as a hobby.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I just started a new career in youth counseling. I also run a dog training/sitting business, but I do that more for my love of dogs than the pay.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;104045 wrote:
I just started a new career in youth counseling. I also run a dog training/sitting business, but I do that more for my love of dogs than the pay.

I also love my dogs but only Pugs and bulldogs. I would love a bulldog will defiantly have one eventually.

56belair
Participant
@56belair

I own a cremation service.

Adler
Participant
@adler
D3FiANC3;104045 wrote:
I just started a new career in youth counseling…

I’ve been working with at risk youth for over 20 years.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Dipland;104041 wrote:
I am an accountant at one of the largest, oldest consumer products companies in the world.

and I taste cat litter on the side…just as a hobby.

Interesting… I work in Finance for one of the largest, oldest consumer product companies in the world as well! 😀 maybe we are colleagues!

Oh but I like dog poo better… so maybe not…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;104046 wrote:
I also love my dogs but only Pugs and bulldogs. I would love a bulldog will defiantly have one eventually.

A) Stay on topic.
B) Please, please, PLEASE look up the definition of the word defiantly, then stop using it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;104069 wrote:
A) Stay on topic.
B) Please, please, PLEASE look up the definition of the word defiantly, then stop using it.

Im sorry, I didn’t think it would be that much of a big deal commenting on which someone else posted what was related to the topic. I was simply expressing my love for dog’s also? Can’t really see the harm in that?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No harm in it at all. I just think this is a very interesting thread, and I don’t want it side-railed 😀

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
ArniVidar;104073 wrote:
No harm in it at all. I just think this is a very interesting thread, and I don’t want it side-railed 😀

which is exactly what this argument has done lol

wardy he was more picking in your crappy spelling. you mean to say definitely but instead you wrote defiantly which is an act of defiance and not what you meant 🙂 can we get on with it now? 😀

TypH
Participant
@typh

i’m the shop manager at a local shop in town and the apprentice and im also still doing freelance comic book art on the side.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
56belair;104047 wrote:
I own a cremation service.

Now there’s an occupation I wasn’t expecting to see!

Do you talk to them before you introduce them to the oven? lol, I’m not trying to be sick but I honestly think I would if I worked that job…

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I thought we had done thi sonce before……….

I am general manager of an air conditoning company located in atlanta……….I hold unrestricted heating and air licenses in 7 states (and many other certifications in my industry) , I spend most of my time bidding work, designing systems for specific jobs, babysittiing employees, I watch the site alot as I am on the computer from 530 am till about 5 pm,

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I am a government welfare fraud investigator as my main role.

I also do a lot of freelance writing and editing mostly academic stuff.

Take Care
Matthew

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

@mrchen 104191 wrote:

I thought we had done thi sonce before……….

yeah, but it wasn’t started by me so it wasn’t as cool….get with the program mr chen, lol….kidding…..i didn’t do a historical search before starting a thread…i’m kinda the guy who just does it then asks questions later…oops!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.