StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Just saw the ‘show yourself’ thread for the first time, and thought that what we do just might amaze us all more than our pics alone.

So…. What do you do????

I’ll start, I’ll get in trouble with my compliance department if I actually say the name, so I’ll give you two ‘modest’ clues….I’m a wealth manager of ultra high net worth individuals for a company that’s “too big to jail” and you might want to think 23 Wall Street, NY, NY where this figure of a bull stands but is actually outside of JP Morgan…go figure….

Your turn…

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Was that three clues????

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I work for my dads plumbing and electric company, I get payed for doing fuck all basically.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Herbalist6789

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I’m a full time University Student at the University of Surrey studying English Literature and also work 40-50 hours per week for a huge pub chain where im currently a supervisor working through my training to go up to management.

I used to be the Business Development Manager for a couple of different companies doing IT sales and web solutions then moved into event management for a while before i was made redundant 6 times in 2009, hence now the uni and pub work thing. Though i discovered that i actually loved working the pub so much that i now intend to buy my own restaurant in a few years and run that as my business, so yeh… that’s me! oh and im writing a novel in my spare time but i doubt i’ll ever be happy enough with it to try to publish it, im my own worst critic lol 😀

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

This is me. I am a tattoo apprentice. I apply tattoos to people in the evenings while I build my client base so I can quit my day job.
86cb4ff4.jpg

During my day job I turn rooms like this-
d56bef38.jpg

Into rooms like this-
2f092bb6.jpg

And make changes from this-
31702ba8.jpg

To this-
cd0b5322.jpg

And finish it off like this-
4d684c39.jpg

I also make floors that look like this-
2a85d135.jpg

Into floors like this-
e201df77.jpg

I can do these things too-
35d269bb.jpg
5d992111.jpg
7e015273.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Thank’s for rubbing that in Dave you dick! haha just joking mate. Looking good! bet it’s awesome?

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

It’s hard to explain what I do. I guess if it’s in or on a house, I can fix it or build it. Not bragging, just showing. Hopefully I won’t have to do that stuff anymore after April.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m a cat litter taster

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
buttwheat;103793 wrote:
I’m a cat litter taster

that would explain why you spout so much sh*t 😉

Panter
Participant
@panter
kittykat200;103795 wrote:
that would explain why you spout so much sh*t 😉

Lol!

I’m a director and manager of an analytical laboratory (seriously.)
All exciting stuff…

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I tidy up after kitchen wizards and wanaby artists.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

and we applaud you for it obi wan! 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;103807 wrote:
Lol!

I’m a director and manager of an analytical laboratory (seriously.)
All exciting stuff…

soooo what is it you do?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Direct & manage!

Also do a fair bit of the analysis work though, basically running the scientific instruments that are set up to analyse trace level pesticides in food products.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.