archie_72490
Participant
@archie_72490

ive got a couple of questions for you. first I was playing around with the layout and I think that it would flow well if the guns were flipped to face up and were used as the base /shoulder of the wing. what do you think about that idea? second, do you just want the .45 ACP that the gun uses? because instead of stretching the bullet for the section of wing with longer feathers, you could use a longer rifle bullet

southernfryedyankee
Participant
@southernfryedyankee
archie_72490;75718 wrote:
ive got a couple of questions for you. first I was playing around with the layout and I think that it would flow well if the guns were flipped to face up and were used as the base /shoulder of the wing. what do you think about that idea? second, do you just want the .45 ACP that the gun uses? because instead of stretching the bullet for the section of wing with longer feathers, you could use a longer rifle bullet

You could use a few different calibers if you want I know some feathers are longer, hell use rifle bullets for them, dont just limit it to the 45. If you want to try flipping the guns up go for it, IF there is a way to leave them pointed down c what you can come up with. I would also like to add if you even want to do the guns from a different perspective also, I am sure that might look wicked to. I can just see it in my head but I dont have the artistic talent to put it on paper

archie_72490
Participant
@archie_72490

alright ill try to draw up a couple of different things

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.