xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Just a question for the artists and enthusiasts. Do you have or have you ever tattooed someones “special” area? Let us know where your ink is and what you got there. I’m sure everyone has seen the stick figure of a man mowing the upper portion of a chicks bush and I’ve seen some other really wierd shit. Also, if you have some sort of x-rated ink on you or by you, let us know.
Heres one I saw yesterday on Facebook: a cat, facing away with its tail in the air and its butt hole is the guys navel. Not kidding.

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Tattooed an ex,had a lil heart well below the pantie line.broke up less than a week later so never knew how it healed.hey ho

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

Done a biomechanic piece on a buddy’s arm, and incorperated a vajina with teeth…first he said it was bloody…then it itched and hurt, lol. Now he runs around licking his arm, lol.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Does

l<

MUST BE THIS LONG TO RIDE THIS RIDE

>l

across my bikini line count?:D

HAHA… yes, I’m kidding.

How bout my glow in the dark tatt? Left butt cheek says “EXIT ONLY” the right says “PLEASE USE OTHER DOOR”. 😀 Alright…. kidding again.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

i know ofa girl with a fairy there (really weird), and a girl with a dragon there. i know of a guy with a dragon on his dick too – lovely eh lol.

dunno why anyone would want to get that done but owell haha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.