ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
Blue1;59243 wrote:
He just secured the apt with a deposit. He’ll be out Mid March

Mid March leaves him a lot of time to try to weasel his way back in. Stay strong and don’t give in to his bullshit. I really hope everything works out for you.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
ChaosDani;59247 wrote:
Mid March leaves him a lot of time to try to weasel his way back in. Stay strong and don’t give in to his bullshit. I really hope everything works out for you.

Well…it helps that we are on two totally different schedules. And when he is home, if I can manage it, I stay away form the house until he leaves.

But other than that…all is ok between us. We will always be Best Friends and I think that is maybe where we went wrong when we got married (other than rushing it) Idk…we have always had a slightly strange relationship. I just told him flat out “I love you but I can’t live with you.”

So we shall see I guess where all this shit takes us.

sorrowlovesEmilie
Participant
@sorrowlovesemilie

oh I know where you are coming from, its always the guys who you think get you better than anyone else who seem to screw you over more than anyone else, and theres nothing more alarming than when men cry.

if you stay strong maybe you will be able to stay friends but you’ll deffo need time away from each other to get over it all and move on. you seem to be doing really well all things considered, wish you all the luck in the world! ( btw jus wondering but why didnt he stay at the skanks/ other womans place?)

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
sorrowlovesEmilie;59498 wrote:
oh I know where you are coming from, its always the guys who you think get you better than anyone else who seem to screw you over more than anyone else, and theres nothing more alarming than when men cry.

if you stay strong maybe you will be able to stay friends but you’ll deffo need time away from each other to get over it all and move on. you seem to be doing really well all things considered, wish you all the luck in the world! ( btw jus wondering but why didnt he stay at the skanks/ other womans place?)

because he is denying it tooth and nail and probably knows that with my temper I would seriously slit her fucking throat and probably his as well. And because it worked with me before when he pulled this shit….altho the HUSBAND of the chic he was fucking called me to let me in on what I was missing…… THAT WAS A FUCKING CIRCUS!

he chose a different apt and the move date is now 1 March or sooner, depending on when they can clean it up, etc….. All is ok (I haven’t killed him yet) and I am “ok” staying in my “safe place” within. I’ve managed to get his electric, cable, internet, all that happy horseshit ready to turn on as soon as he steps his nasty fuckin foot thru the door. Seriously…Is there something WRONG with me? I mean dear hell…. it must be as a friend of mine says…. I just don’t know how to pick em. After this one I’m done. I’ll just have a fuck buddy or somethin. geez

I….. tee hee…… have some $$ coming in that he doesn’t know about sometime around mid Feb. I plan on paying off my house & my truck and then I will be financially set to where I don’t have to worry.

I’m actually thinking of running off towards Australia 😮 altho I HATE fucking planes & water…..on a “just because I can & fuck the world” kinda thing. lmao :rolleyes:

Who KNOWS what my new found life will bring?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Blue1;59517 wrote:
I’m actually thinking of running off towards Australia 😮 altho I HATE fucking planes & water…..on a “just because I can & fuck the world” kinda thing. lmao :rolleyes:

Who KNOWS what my new found life will bring?

australia is horrible…… come to england 😀

bwahahahaha only joking blue, im sure that no matter where ya go it will be better for you 😉

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Outlaw;59534 wrote:
australia is horrible…… come to england 😀

bwahahahaha only joking blue, im sure that no matter where ya go it will be better for you 😉

I just wanna fucking LIFE again, Outlaw. I just wanna be ME! I have given SO MUCH (6 years to be exact!) to this prick that I have LOST myself. I stopped drawing…. 😮 I use to have SO MANY drawings of ink that I wanted. He probably threw them all away b/c he got pissy. Fuckin prick. He’s only got one that I DREW him! ugh

I wanna go to Australia AND England…. and I’m gonna. not matter how much fuckin dope and liquor I have to be on to get there!

But seriously…is there something wrong with me? I bend over backwards for these fuckers…. ugh. maybe I just need a total body lift. IDK

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Kick the Fucker to the curb!!! I’ll tell you what made me feel real good when i got rid of a lying cheating woman bashing sonofabitch, i got all his clothes and chucked them in the mud and ran over them backward and forward several times till i felt better…..then i left town and never looked back after 6 years and a broken nose.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

At least you’ve got taste in countries to visit 😉

One of the best things I’ve done is get rid of cheating partners, then forget about them. It’s not as hard as you’d think.
Don’t you have kids with him?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Joker1;59556 wrote:
At least you’ve got taste in countries to visit 😉

One of the best things I’ve done is get rid of cheating partners, then forget about them. It’s not as hard as you’d think.
Don’t you have kids with him?

No Joker…that’s what makes it a bit easier. I got kids but NOT with him

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I guess that does make it somewhat easier

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Joker1;59559 wrote:
I guess that does make it somewhat easier

Yea…. a little.

We talked more last night. And though we know that this is necessary, that more than likely it will be permanent. There will not be a divorce b/c neither of us will get married again…..4 times (for each of us) is enough! Among other reasons… I did let him know that however things turn out I will always be there for him if he needs me (glutton for punishment I guess) but he needs to learn to stand on his own 2 feet again , without me as the crutch, and I need to learn and find who I am again. He agreed.

So that is where we are today…….

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

At least it is at a point where you are not attacking each other and chopping furniture up.
My advice is to keep looking forward as dwelling on the past and things we cannot change rarely brings comfort.

Just keep making positive plans and try to keep to them and things will balance out.

Take Care
Matthew

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

I have to be a little harsh here now as this thread has dragged on and on and on, and my sympathy has run dry, if you have any self respect at all you will get rid of this guy and move the hell on….believe me i know what im talking about, been there done that. Life’s for living, you’re resposible for your own life and your own happiness, you’re not responsible for his…..rant over

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.