Blue1
Participant
@blue1

yea, so I pretty much have found out dear dickhead (hubby) is cheating on me AGAIN!

Who has extra room I can bunk in before I fuckin slit his throat in his sleep? Ugh…………. I’m seriously to old for this shit!

I must have STUPID written on my forehead. Or IDIOT. one of the two.

Sorry to bitch…but its either this or jail….and no one I know has bail money.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s better for you to vent than to bottle it until you do something stupid. I’m sorry this is happening to you.

But while you may do something stupid like stab the bastard, you yourself are not stupid. When you love someone, let them in, no matter how hard you are, they’re part of you. They’re familiar. They’re your life. It’s hard to let that go, even when you should. Don’t blame yourself—he’s the douchnozzle, not you.

I hope things work out for you.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;58284 wrote:
It’s better for you to vent than to bottle it until you do something stupid. I’m sorry this is happening to you.

But while you may do something stupid like stab the bastard, you yourself are not stupid. When you love someone, let them in, no matter how hard you are, they’re part of you. They’re familiar. They’re your life. It’s hard to let that go, even when you should. Don’t blame yourself—he’s the douchnozzle, not you.

I hope things work out for you.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

It’s NOT working Knighthawk. I’ve been thru this shit before with him and he BEGGED to come back and like a fucking idiot I believed him that shit would change? HOw fucking blind of me? Ugh………….. I HATE HIM

I gave him fucking EVERYTHING….treated him like a goddamn king and this is what I get? ALL I EVER wanted or asked for was to be loved for WHO I AM…..that’s it. I gave up everything….. fucking prick. I should nail his nutts to a telephone pole, set him on fire and give him a knife to get free….. win win as I see it. Fucking dick.

wby300
Participant
@wby300

Sorry to hear that Blue i know how you feel what a *unt

Cheers

vala
Participant
@vala

surely when he cheated before that was an indication to maybe move on? i think by letting him back you’ve just let him know it’s all right to cheat because you’ll forgive him.

on the here and now….i do hope you find happiness elsewhere:)

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

Again ?? kick him out and change the locks !!

hope you get yourself sorted out , he sounds a dick

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
vala;58297 wrote:
surely when he cheated before that was an indication to maybe move on? i think by letting him back you’ve just let him know it’s all right to cheat because you’ll forgive him.

on the here and now….i do hope you find happiness elsewhere:)

Butterfly_Kisses;58302 wrote:
Again ?? kick him out and change the locks !!

hope you get yourself sorted out , he sounds a dick

Yea well love tends to make you do stupid shit. Promises made to you makes you do stupid shit. All in all you end up doing and believing in stupid shit.

Last Time I told him…. I would fucking kill him if he did this to me again….I am strongly trying to resist that urge. (I have anger/trust issues)

lol yesterday found a receipt on my desk…for a prepaid phone. I asked him about it and said it was for a buddy of his (in which has 2 legs & can get it his self but also has his own fucking CELL PHONE!) I don’t think he meant to give me that one….he took out cash to pay for it. He’s been hiding a lot of shit lately.

TBH…. I’m done. Finished. I’m tired of being the only one fighting for this marriage so I don’t care what he does anymore. I’ll be $$ stable to make it on my own in a few months and he can carry his ass.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I’m going through it Blue. Like my PM says, I’m here for you.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Damn Blue, that sucks. I’m not gonna give you stupid platitudes. All I will say is let your head overrule your heart. Find a way to get through it without going to prison 😀 We sure would miss you around here

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
ontwo;58399 wrote:
Damn Blue, that sucks. I’m not gonna give you stupid platitudes. All I will say is let your head overrule your heart. Find a way to get through it without going to prison 😀 We sure would miss you around here

That I am Ontwo. My head is now in control and the heart has been “shut down” like I said earlier. I’m done. I’m in an “ok” place right now but I sure do hate that fucker with a passion!

Hy3na
Participant
@hy3na

you know the old saying….a leopard NEVER changes its spots…once he has done it once..i can assure you he WILL DO IT AGAIN….but good luck anyway…keep proud,and keep smiling…plenty more fish in the sea

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

We talked the other night. Told him I couldn’t deal with this shit anymore. Told him I wanted a separation for a while. He bawled. Ugh hate it when he does that! I didn’t budge tho. Said he would move out to “save us” :confused: But yet then acted like he was in a fucking HURRY to find a place.

Then he gets all pissy, calls ME bitching b/c he can’t find a place…. what am I suppose to do about it? He finally found an apt but it won’t be ready until mid March…good enough….. just gonna hang out else where until then I suppose.

But I’m cool. I have retreated to a place within myself where I will be safe (as well as everyone around me! :rolleyes:) Just ready to move on with the next stage of my life.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m glad you’re freeing yourself of this incredible douchnozzle. Just remember, hiring a hit man is always an option down the road, once the heat dies down and you become less of a credible suspect.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

no matter what we all say will not make things any better for you my dear… just kick him out for good this time and dont give in to his croccodile tears

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;59220 wrote:
I’m glad you’re freeing yourself of this incredible douchnozzle. Just remember, hiring a hit man is always an option down the road, once the heat dies down and you become less of a credible suspect.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I’ve already thought of that as I do have those types of friends. lol

Outlaw;59242 wrote:
no matter what we all say will not make things any better for you my dear… just kick him out for good this time and dont give in to his croccodile tears

I’m not giving in outlaw. He just secured the apt with a deposit. He’ll be out Mid March

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.