ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Make sure the swelling has completely gone down before changing the bar. I waited the two weeks like i was told to, and then changed mine, however the swelling had not completely gone down, and i ended up not being able to get the bar through easily, which resulted in my tongue bleeding.
Just to warn you ๐Ÿ™‚

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

i got mine pierced about two months ago, and im the stereotypical chain smoker. really the only thing it did was make the swelling last a couple days longer but didnt really cause any damage that i noticed to my piercing. it healed at a normal rate and looks great now haha. the only thing i really noticed was the sucking action that you do when smoking causes your tongue to hurt a bit more. but thats about all. good luck with your piercing ๐Ÿ™‚

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Just wondering guys, how long should I wait before changing the bar? I’ve had it done for 2 weeks now and I just tried changing the bar and it felt weird but maybe that’ss just because I put a short bar in and I’m not used to it. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Cheers ๐Ÿ˜€

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Should be fine to change down to a shorter bar after 2 weeks. Keep up with the rinses

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.