whosyourdaddy
@
ArniVidar;105183 wrote:
spideytatgv5.jpg

Oh, that is such a poor tattoo 🙁

I just saw the trailer for the new Spider-Man movie today. Don’t quite understand why they’re making ANOTHER one, seeing as the last one was so ridiculously popular. Why not just continue with that franchise?

LOl!

I think its good.

Spider man is fav hereo!

because the generation of nowadays are a bunch of hipster wannabe douchebags… no real experience in life, no real drive, no real friendships.

the movie is just another amplification of a skinny pussy underdog who gets bite by a spider. then gets super powers gets pussy whipped by an UGLY girl crys like a bitch through out the whole movie. Manages to accomplish his goals easy and effortless simultaneously being a faggootttt.

we all know in REAL life this is next to near impossible. the generation of today is going no where and cant do anything worth a damn. this movie is made for *TODAYS* generation to convince people its alright to be a low self esteem pussy whipped homo-sexual… bringin *HOPE* to all the white boys that even tho you have weaker genetic’s and raised by hairless monkey’s you can still be a SUPER HEREO

I AM NOT going to see this in theaters the last series was a disapointment and this one will be worse.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
whosyourdaddy;105683 wrote:
LOl!

I think its good.

Spider man is fav hereo!

because the generation of nowadays are a bunch of hipster wannabe douchebags… no real experience in life, no real drive, no real friendships.

the movie is just another amplification of a skinny pussy underdog who gets bite by a spider. then gets super powers gets pussy whipped by an UGLY girl crys like a bitch through out the whole movie. Manages to accomplish his goals easy and effortless simultaneously being a faggootttt.

we all know in REAL life this is next to near impossible. the generation of today is going no where and cant do anything worth a damn. this movie is made for *TODAYS* generation to convince people its alright to be a low self esteem pussy whipped homo-sexual… bringin *HOPE* to all the white boys that even tho you have weaker genetic’s and raised by hairless monkey’s you can still be a SUPER HEREO

I AM NOT going to see this in theaters the last series was a disapointment and this one will be worse.

you’ve let yourself down in so many ways during this one post 🙁

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

aggression much? lol

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I do agree that the spiderman movies suck major balls and i cant stand kirsten dunst.

whosyourdaddy
@
hamsternuts;105713 wrote:
you’ve let yourself down in so many ways during this one post 🙁

Did I hit a nerve hamsternuts?

do u have a low self esteem?

due to either;

1. you try to body build compensating because you lack a brain.

2. you are secrely in the closet… and havent come up with the guts to express how you feel to your father.

or both, only you truly know hamsterpuss.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
whosyourdaddy;105836 wrote:

due to either;

2. you are secrely in the closet… and havent come up with the guts to express how you feel to your father.

spidermanfacepalm.jpg

Based upon the substance of your posts, as well as your inability to form a coherent sentence, you are the last person that should be commenting on intelligence.

p.s.You know what they say about homophobes don’t you?

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
whosyourdaddy;105836 wrote:

due to either;

your 2nd rate attempts at winding me up won’t work mate.

You have so little in your arsenal, you shouldn’t even attempt it.

I have no feelings of suppressed homosexuality.

In fact, the only reason i bodybuild is because your mum is still a bit stronger than me, and I’m sick of getting hurt during our sessions.

whosyourdaddy
@
D3FiANC3;105837 wrote:
spidermanfacepalm.jpg

Based upon the substance of your posts, as well as your inability to form a coherent sentence, you are the last person that should be commenting on intelligence.

p.s.You know what they say about homophobes don’t you?

You comprehended the message in my post, didn’t you?

Unless this is another poor attempt at insulting my intelligence.

I purposely write my posts with incorrect grammar and spelling mistake to weed out the REAL intelligent people.

sorry to say, you failed the test.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
whosyourdaddy;105841 wrote:
I purposely write my posts with incorrect grammar and spelling mistake to weed out the REAL intelligent people.

I like this guy. From now on i want to be like you when i grow up 🙂

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
whosyourdaddy;105841 wrote:
You comprehended the message in my post, didn’t you?

Unless this is another poor attempt at insulting my intelligence.

sorry to say, you failed the test.

LOL!!!!!!!!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
hamsternuts;105840 wrote:
In fact, the only reason i bodybuild is because your mum is still a bit stronger than me, and I’m sick of getting hurt during our sessions.

I was just waiting for the “yeh but i fucked your mum” comment lol so predictable, in a good way of course, makes me chuckle.

i still dont get the deliberate mistakes for intelligent people thing though… guess im just one of the thickos! lol

has this guy produced even one nice, non aggressive, threatening, patronising message yet??

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;105955 wrote:
has this guy produced even one nice, non aggressive, threatening, patronising message yet??

Yes.. in his message to me when I gave him his warning, which was incidentally his last post on here so far.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

#12 01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
SpideyFan

Activity: 8.6%

View SpideyFan’s Tattoo Albums Join Date: Jan 2012

The tattoo looks good to me. I think this is a case where you simply didn’t know what you wanted, gave the artist your EXACT description, and now are having a case of buyer’s remorse due to your bad decision. My tattoo artist says this happens all the time. I chose my idea and am very happy with it, but if it went wrong it would be MY fault, not the artist.

^^^That was spideyfan talking about the bacon tattoo saying that it looked good……it all makes sense to me now!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

there needs to be a rule against stupid people getting tattoos, they give the rest of us a bad name lol

SpideyFan
@

Hamsternuts may have been out of line but you guys pretty much caused him to take it to that level. Good job scaring another enthusiast off the forum. At this rate there will be more people leaving this forum than joining due to the “enthusiasts” who feel the need to constantly ridicule whom they refer to as “n00bs” (which is not true as ink is ink no matter how much better you think your tattoos are than Hamsternuts’. Just because he’s new to the tattoo lifestyle doesn’t make him a “n00b” in the least bit. Grow up.)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.