American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
Amok;103148 wrote:
so people can see it! you don’t want a hairy eagle do you?

i was expecting you to say something about how the hair grows back. i was like whaaaaaaaaaaat? lol

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
American Infidel;103140 wrote:
lol oh yes, oh course ๐Ÿ˜› there was a “russian prison tattoo day” at the shop my friend works at and i thought they were cool so i got them. just little tattoos. they chose wisely not to pick any that were TOO insane. and i dont really care. I like them and thats what counts lol:D

That’s awesome. The russian criminal tattoo encyclopedia’s are really cool reference material. Fuck the haters!

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
Aussie Tom;103156 wrote:
That’s awesome. The russian criminal tattoo encyclopedia’s are really cool reference material. Fuck the haters!

yea thats what we said lol they have some pretty bad ones but we tried to find ones that have a pretty “open” meaning as in they could mean ANYTHING….or nothing lol

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

UPDATE!!! Just finished another wing. Only 2 more sessions to finish the legs and chest plate then just doing some touch ups and gray wash!! ๐Ÿ™‚

2di27af.jpg

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

As your looking at the picture, the wing on YOUR left is the one we did. it PACKED black area towards the center looks weird and incomplete but its the glare. will try to get a better pic soon!! ๐Ÿ˜€

bluey
Participant
@bluey

It’s starting to take shape is looking good. How long do you have to wait until your next session?

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
bluey;108784 wrote:
It’s starting to take shape is looking good. How long do you have to wait until your next session?

Thank you!! and ummmm, im HOPING to have it done before Hell City Tattoo Fest which is May 4th so probably around 2 or 3 weeks before my next session

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.