Boost
Participant
@boost

Thats cool mate, I know how you feel. I’m having my work in exactly the same area… and have right up inside of the armpit left to do next week.. I lasted just over 3hrs on the inside of my bicep and luckily he ran out of time and called it a day. It was one sore mother! lol.

Looks a great concept.. cant wait to see the rest 😎

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

It looks pretty damn awesome. I really love the concept. Really.

Your artist is doing it justice.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Looks sweet!!!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

that is gonna be amazing when its done. nick is the man, very cool cat.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
yodaddynukka;69716 wrote:
that is gonna be amazing when its done. nick is the man, very cool cat.

Do you know him?

seaofc
Participant
@seaofc

very cool idea. gonna be a very interesting piece.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I totally forgot to put a healed photo up! Here’s the today version of the doc. He’s mostly done, there will be a little more detail put in later on. I’m going in for the next section on the 4th of August- totally stoked!

Photoon2010-07-19at1920.jpg

knarF
Participant
@knarf

Woah, really really cool. I like the dark imagery.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

It looks great all healed.

What section on you working on your next session?

FunhouseTattoo
Participant
@funhousetattoo

Stoked on the idea!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
gnarly;71719 wrote:
It looks great all healed.

What section on you working on your next session?

The next section is my inner forearm. The doc is going to be looking down my arm at a woman with a gas mask on, along these lines (this is one of my artists other tats):

Screenshot2010-04-18at95238PM.png

In a true artist fashion, I gave Nick, my artist, a general idea of what I was looking for and I am letting him run with it. I’m actually not 100% sure what the details are going to be like! That’s why I picked him though, I trust his vision and skill and I know that what he does is going to be killer. Its kind of exciting! the doc was drawn on my arm the day of using markers and then he started at the bottom with a shader and moved forward.

Here’s what it looked like pre-tattoo:

photo-2.jpg

Anyway, I will keep you updated!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Here’s the progress from the other night. This was 6 straight hours of tattooing and by the end I was DONE! He still has a lot of work to do on both this tat and the doc from further up on my bicep. We are going to see how dark the girl heals up and then darken the doc and blend a little more. We still need white highlights and a lot of work on the hair but I couldn’t take any more of the liner so we put it off until next time. This shows just how incredible Nick Chaboya is and why he is going to be a big name in the tattoo world!

It’s 24 hours old so it’s scabby, swollen red, splotchy and not really presentable but I’m stoked about it so I thought I would share it with you all.

Gnarly, I’m particularly interested in what you think of it.

Enjoy!

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Fuu-King awesome! I love detailed B/G tats 🙂

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

That is just sick, awesome stuff man!!!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

fuckin beautiful!! i am considering askin nick to finish my forearm piece at the state of grace convention. but that would mean 5 sessions all in 2 months and wifey is already buggin out. u thinkin of gettin any work from him at the convention? im pretty sure u will win best of day.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.