GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills

Never regret it. Love it. Words don’t have to be chosen carefully about my tattoos. No offense, but they are mine, I show them off because I want to. Not because I think everyone should be praising them. Hell this tattoo always elicits a reaction. That’s why it’s so fun at conventions.

But yeah, a complete waste of Mark’s talent. But in the end, he wants money. This cost me a large chunk of it. He was happy, I’m happy, and we do both agree for better or worse I draw a lot of people to me to talk about it. Hell that’s half the battle at a convention. Getting them to *your* booth and not the other guys.

Now all that being said there is *one* thing I would change. I wish I would have left my elbow open and not colored it in blue. For 3 reasons. 1: it seriously hurt like hell 2: doing solid color on your elbow doesn’t hold up very well over time 3: you can’t even tell there is a pentagram on my elbow anymore.

Now I could fix that 3rd thing by making the lining much thicker and heavier but that brings us back to point 1…..

GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills

Oh and for all the Star Trek fans (yeah I’m working on the pictures, give me a few) I do have a borg queen/ship on my right calf. Any other trek tattoos here?

NeckTattoosRock
Participant
@necktattoosrock

It’s unique…i dunno… it’s pretty cool and not a tribal band which I can’t bear to see any more of.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Not something I would put on myself but I respect your dedication to the piece that you wanted. It definitely looks cool, different and unique! I would love to see photos of the other tattoos.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

To each his own, not a fan of it myself. 15hrs of work in my opinion could have gotten something better.

dbotos
Participant
@dbotos

1) it’s definitely full 😀

2) like the big bold stuff

3) got any pics of your back, other arm, and/or the spots?

GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills
dbotos;66870 wrote:
1) it’s definitely full 😀

2) like the big bold stuff

3) got any pics of your back, other arm, and/or the spots?

1) That’s what she said
2) Thanks
3) Coming this week I promise

Beardo
Participant
@beardo

Looks like you dipped your arm in a vat of Sharpie ink, lol.

markh
Participant
@markh

Not my thing at all but if you need to be noticed I guess you accomplished your goal.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

I like it. Like you said it’s an attention getter and a conversation piece, a good way to break the ice. I’ve actually seen alot of the “black outs” but mostly on a leg, not many arms.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

whatever floats your boat dude, but like some of the other guys i think its a bit of a waste of a canvas, however if you think its cool then thats all that matters!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

As others have said it’s your choice, personally I would so hate to wake up each day and see that on my arms, each to their own I guess 😎

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.