JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

Thanks for all the comments !
And yeah that was my thread, it came out even better then I could have imagined so im very pleased.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very neat work , you can call it a half sleeve

z1ggy
Participant
@z1ggy

Yeah I like that its pretty cool. You should def. finish that for a full half.

stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

Wow – looks amazing man.

Can’t wait to see it shaded/coloured!

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Butterfly_Kisses;57293 wrote:
very neat work , you can call it a half sleeve

agreed its nice work, but disagree that it can be called a half sleeve, or everyone that has a tat on there arm would considered it some type of sleeve.

When I first told my artist that I wanted a 3/4 sleeve, he told my typically the inner arm should be inked as well.

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

Man, that looks real nice. Post some pics when you get some color in there and keep us updated. Also, I like the swallow idea in there as well to finish it off.

JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

Thanks for the compliments, i get lots out in public too. Im not to hung up on what to call it, its a tattoo how bout that ? Im booked to get it finished next days off work. Cant wait to get back in the chair.

JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

Got the outline touched up and the black shading done. Also one more rose on top. Next session ill get a couple more different style leaves below the roses and the green for the leaves and red for the roses.

Photo22.jpg

Photo21-1.jpg

Photo27.jpg

Photo28.jpg

Photo29.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Looks cool man ๐Ÿ˜‰
Coming along real nice. I’m diggin’ that t-shirt too ๐Ÿ˜€

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

That turned out great! I’d be proud to wear that.

JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123
Joker1;60062 wrote:
Looks cool man ๐Ÿ˜‰
Coming along real nice. I’m diggin’ that t-shirt too ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks. Came along much better with the shading and went over the outline again. Ha ha yeah lynyrd skynyrd is wicked.

eatatjerms;60075 wrote:
That turned out great! I’d be proud to wear that.

Thanks man, cant wait for the color already.

JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

Well Its definitely time to get back into the chair. Im having a hard time getting my thoughts and ideas onto my arm ! I know I want some swallows, a skull and some more roses incorporated. Im just not sure how to tie it all in ? Maybe a skull sitting in a bed of roses with the swallows sitting on top of the skull ? Also id like to fill in more of the existing tattoo, make it look more full if you know what i mean ? ANy help or input is greatly appreciated !

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.