whosyourdaddy
@
kittykat200;105298 wrote:
thanks for clearing that up for me guys, apparently my english literature degree is pretty fucking useless in real life lol

Technically it is!

whosyourdaddy
@

THE FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when ever I tattoo some ones feet i get the most complaints of PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

not when you’re writing a novel, its actually come in quite useful…

When i got my hip bones done there were some “eek!” moments, especially around the tail feathers and the inside of my wrist was so easy that it made me think tattoos were easy as pie and made me go for it with the ribs… the rbs just suck, end of, im not the skinniest little stick but i dont have much meat at all in that area of my side and i had to just stop breathing every time he restarted because if i tried to “breath through it” i just started shaking! lol worst day ever lol

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Elbows and arm ditches are not fun. Not only does it hurt pretty bad, but its sooo uncomfortable while those areas heal. For some reason i got both those areas on both arms completely filled…

I didnt find the tops of my hands that bad, but i had the fingers on my right hand done, and i would not recommend that area for anyone not good with pain!

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

from personal experience. the elbow, its the only place that made me cringe and want to grit my teeth and laugh at the same time lol…

i think it just varies person to person.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
kittykat200;105298 wrote:
thanks for clearing that up for me guys, apparently my english literature degree is pretty fucking useless in real life lol

My wife is working towards hers right now. If the teaching thing doesn’t pan out, I think it pretty much is useless. 😀

Back to the original question though … I don’t have much ink, but so far the shin has been the worst. Virtually no meat there and the artist was very heavy-handed.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Has anyone said prison yet?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
Amok;106176 wrote:
Has anyone said prison yet?

LMAO.

I was just thinking that and “has no one said bellend yet”

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Shoulder blades, Spine and just below the armpit!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.