TACKSisNoFear
Participant
@tacksisnofear

I am planning on gettin a armband tattoo on my left forearm couple inches away from my elbow area. and my last name across my outer forearm on my right side, they’ll be my 2nd and 3rd tattoos. Just wondering how sensitive are those spots? my first tattoo was on the right side of my chest. anythin compared to that? and any advice to ease the pain during?

thanks!

Stew1972
Participant
@stew1972

My experience is that all tattoos hurt, that’s the point though, isn’t it? But I got a tat on the inside of my forearm and it didn’t hurt at all. Everybody is different. the inside of my bicep was no big deal but my upper chest hurt like a bitch. So, just be a man and think about the end outcome.

-Stew-

TACKSisNoFear
Participant
@tacksisnofear

Ya of course they hurt, i was just wonderin what different spots were like my chest one hurt but not too bad it was just an annoying burning scratch. but thanks! im not too worried about my forearms

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I got over 5 hours done on my forearm in 1 sitting, wasn’t bad. Not until it got close to the ditch.

You need to remember that everyone’s pain tolerance is different, and some people may find the forearm to be next to nothing, others may find it horrible.

TACKSisNoFear
Participant
@tacksisnofear

yea true. i just wanna get them done already though

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You’ve got your own name tattoo’d?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
TACKSisNoFear;98117 wrote:
im not too worried about my forearms

Sure you are that is why you started a thread about it.
It will be nothing. my arms were the least painful spot.
Really a armband and your own name ? Really? As long as that is what you want I guess.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I don’t have any ink there, but I would imagine that its one of the least sensitive areas. I’ve gotten burned, scraped, sliced, and stabbed there and don’t recall any of it being very painful.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

my forearms are completely covered, they are very tough, it aint nothing, Id sit 10 hours again anytime

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

I just finished my half sleeve on my upper arm last night and to me color is a whole new experience on the inner and by the end of the fifth hour I was ready to scream o and b.t.w is your name from a Stephen king book?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.