mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I like to look at tab at top of page called “all abums” you should check it out,

new guy called “hege” 17 year old scratcher fucking people up in finland, nice, Id have to cut my freakin arm off if he tattooed me………question, what makes people think this looks good?

Also saw a piece on shaun319………I will be kinder, he has this piece on him and his wife, good drawing, poorly done tattoo

saw a random tattoo on the gallery, this ones on user “dragon3kids” says it is fith session, again, Id have to have my skin peeled off after this craap was tatted on me

I dont know, how much do you value your skin?

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Some one should hang these ppl from thier toes, run a razorblade from the tip of thier penises down the shaft across the bag to thier assholes and let them bleed out! omg lynch em all!

On a serious note i peeked at the 17 year olds work and his lines are fairly clean, no pause dots to be seen (pause dots are my pet peave just about the lazyest thing a tattooist can do wrong next to shooting ink sideways, what you all call blowout)
if someone worked with this kid he could be somewhat good, his shading if you want to call it that is 2 year oldish for sure but with no training (i assume) what can you expect he is 17 afterall lol.
i am shocked i was expecting total horrible shit there. I have seen worse work come out of places like hart n huntington from 10 year vets on the job.

Megan

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt megan, Ive seen linework just as bad in a shop, his shading is really rough, his artistic ability is shizzz

I just hope one day these kids will stop trying to take the easy way (and take peoples money) and go learn this 10,000 year old artform right, or in this kids case (he has no artistic talent) go get a job doing something else

Amok
Participant
@amok

Might be worth bringing to Arni’s attention, since we don’t want to promote scratching here.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
feathertouch;97509 wrote:
Some one should hang these ppl from thier toes, run a razorblade from the tip of thier penises down the shaft across the bag to thier assholes and let them bleed out! omg lynch em all!

Megan

Some of his work is better than the shite I highlighted the other week in which you got defensive over saying I was slating professionals for no reason?

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Check out goatman’s sweet work, In one pic you can see the knife he used to do the Tatt.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
goldengraemes;97546 wrote:
Some of his work is better than the shite I highlighted the other week in which you got defensive over saying I was slating professionals for no reason?

graems is right!

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch
goldengraemes;97546 wrote:

Did you not read where i said he has semi good line work, and if someone was kind enough to show him he might turn out to be good? Only negative thing i actually said about this kids work was his shading looks like a 2 year olds. which was really mean and I do appoligize to this kid for putting it like that, Honestly if you are reading this young man take a stuffed animal outside in the sun set it on a table, and look at how the shade hits it. you will catch on soon.

Ps that top line in my first post about lynchings and using a razor blade, umm it is called sarcasum I know I am not to good at it.
Megan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.