Wardy
Participant
@wardy

what does this tattoo mean?

richschultz
Participant
@richschultz

Wardy, It’s the Mensa Seal…the society for High IQ peeps. I think I got in by mistake. 😉

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
richschultz;91693 wrote:
Imperial,

Thanks so much. Really sets my mind at ease!! In 6 weeks or so, MAYBE, I’ll go back and have him re-darken where it’s looking whiter. Of course, by then, everything may even out. I’m SO proud of my new ink. By the way, it’s the Mensa Logo. Cool, huh?

It’ll look a lot better in the long run if you use your touch up. You’ll also need to get it touched up every so often throughout your life. Especially since it’s all black.

richschultz
Participant
@richschultz

Thanks; can i ask for my free touch up even if there are no “problems”? I have a year to use it. What exactly happens in a touch up?

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
richschultz;91704 wrote:
Thanks; can i ask for my free touch up even if there are no “problems”? I have a year to use it. What exactly happens in a touch up?

A touch up is just that: A touch up. They go back over lines making sure they’re straight (enough) and go back over the darkened areas to make sure they’re going to stay dark for years to come.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
richschultz;91704 wrote:

Touch ups are just when your artist goes over areas again that was missed during the first session. Just filling certain areas that aren’t filled in. Doesn’t take long unless it’s a huge piece.

@maniac… you don’t really need to get touch ups through out your life with black ink tattoos. I would think this is more so with the people who have color tattoos.

I think 1-2 touch ups for black ink is more than enough.

richschultz
Participant
@richschultz

I see….yeah, there’s an area in the circle part where the arc isn’t exactly the way it needs to be. Should be easy to fill that in. I’ll wait 6 or 8 weeks and get that done! This aftercare thing is a pain in the butt!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.