imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
yodaddynukka;90546 wrote:
i cant believe he put a phone, one of the most dirtiest things around, on a FRESH tattoo with no barriers. that is the most idiotic thing i have seen and i cannot call him a professional if this is true. that is definite scratcher status.

Not only that, but he took his gloves off while placing it on the fresh ink which is an open wound. He might as well have tattooed the guy without gloves in the first place. :rolleyes:

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

it might not even be real ladies haha ๐Ÿ˜›

i just thought it was nifty!

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
ArniVidar;90568 wrote:
The tattoo includes a QR code, which is basically a multi-dimentional barcode, which iPhones and Android phones can read and interpret. The phone reads the QR code and displays whatever media is hidden behind that QR code (on the internet).

It’s about as useful in customer-grade applications as warts are on pigs, and is the new ‘fab’ to sweep across the world. It’s a marvelous thing in factory-grade applications, however.

ah ok, I felt like I was missing something… Guess I’m not that tech saavy… My iPhone is mostly good for taking pics/videos of my pets and playing games on lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.