mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

my hubby has Grace and Holly tattoos on the top of each shoulder. we now have another 3 girls and he wants their names tattooed on to him. the question is where? he originally thought on the inside of his lower arms but then where would he get the 3rd name? he doest want it on his legs or the base of his back. he was thinking about getting them all on one side where his ribs are but he isnt the best with pain and ive heard that it is really really painful there.
also the names he has already are quite big and would have to be similar in size. i suggested one either side of his back but going down not along and the 3rd across his shoulders but he wants the names going along not down.
so any suggestions?
ive got photos of the names he has in my album

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Well, he could put 2 names under one arm (3 total) and another name on the other arm, then you two can have another kid to even it out. 😮

Or he can just have the names running across his chest. He just needs to man up with the pain. 😉

mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

Omg I wud really pull my hair out with 6 girls, teenage hrs don’t bare thinking about lol, think he will just hav to man up rather than another child haha

clay1680
@

have the names centered on his back slightly below the other two and have them just running straight across, one above the next and so on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.