Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Just wondering if anyone has a certain thing they do before getting a tattoo? Me personally, I put on From Dusk til Dawn to get pumped up and to get rid of my nerves, drink 1 glass of orange juice before I go.

Anyone else have a certain thing they do every time before a tattoo?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Not really.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Shower, shave, load up on caffeine, sacrifice a virgin to Quetzalcoatl. You know, nothing special.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;88395 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has a certain thing they do before getting a tattoo? Me personally, I put on From Dusk til Dawn to get pumped up and to get rid of my nerves, drink 1 glass of orange juice before I go.

Anyone else have a certain thing they do every time before a tattoo?

No offence but watching a film to get “pumped up” for a tattoo is pritty pathetic…

i walk down with a coffie and get tattoo’d.. ๐Ÿ™‚

4days ago i got up out of drove to the studio i go to and got my fingers touched up.. only had been awake for 10minutes

crand
Participant
@crand

what is there to be nervous about?

Amok
Participant
@amok
crand;88401 wrote:
what is there to be nervous about?

hepatitis for one

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

I make sure i get a smoke in before i go in cuz its all no smoking in there. Thats it, no films, maybe a bit of Spongebob but then i watch a bit of that everyday anyway.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Besides filling out paperwork and waiting for my artist to get ready, I’ll enjoy a smoke with the other artists outside.

Not really a ritual… don’t know why anyone would need a ritual to get a tattoo. :confused:

Adler
Participant
@adler

I just make sure I’ve eaten, gone to the bathroom and had a breath mint and I bring a drink and snack if needed.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic
WardyInk;88399 wrote:
No offence but watching a film to get “pumped up” for a tattoo is pritty pathetic…

i walk down with a coffie and get tattoo’d.. ๐Ÿ™‚

4days ago i got up out of drove to the studio i go to and got my fingers touched up.. only had been awake for 10minutes

It’s a movie I watch before I do a lot of fun things in my life. Some people listen to music, I watch a movie.

And as for nerves, I dunno, I get nervous about a lot of things, always have.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;88436 wrote:
It’s a movie I watch before I do a lot of fun things in my life. Some people listen to music, I watch a movie.

And as for nerves, I dunno, I get nervous about a lot of things, always have.

i know its a movie haha, one of my favourete movies!

I just think the “pain” and the “process” of getting tattoo’d is over rated but different people think of it in different ways i really like the process and just daze and stare at the needle

Alot of people think im weird.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Oh it’s honestly like this feeling that I am still alive. But before I go there I get nervous, always have gotten nervous over dumb things haha, dinner at a girlfriend’s with the family for one, even if it’s like the 3rd or 4th one. Dunno but it’s just some things I always do.

I head in tomorrow at 10:30 am for my final sitting for my inner bicep, so I’ve got From Dusk til Dawn in the dvd player ๐Ÿ˜›

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;88448 wrote:
Oh it’s honestly like this feeling that I am still alive. But before I go there I get nervous, always have gotten nervous over dumb things haha, dinner at a girlfriend’s with the family for one, even if it’s like the 3rd or 4th one. Dunno but it’s just some things I always do.

I head in tomorrow at 10:30 am for my final sitting for my inner bicep, so I’ve got From Dusk til Dawn in the dvd player ๐Ÿ˜›

dinner at the girlfriends will always be awkward for boyfriends ๐Ÿ˜› haha thats a whole new level!!

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

hahaha, no doubt! Just got in from my final session for my inner bicep, turned out awesome. I will take a few pics either tonight or tomorrow morning. Shading is really nice, smoke in the background turned out great, and he even added some white highlights. Took almost 3 hours, but it’s fantastic, and my inner arm is raw!!

ByStarlight
Participant
@bystarlight

Honestly….I just crank my favorite tunes. Luckily my artist plays my ipod at the shop when im getting work done ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.