Demure
Participant
@demure

If you go in expecting it not to be too bad, then you’re retarded. Don’t be over confident about the pain of getting ink done. (That is unless you get some on a regular basis.) My artist told me that it’s the big burly tough guys who pass the fuck out. It’s the skinny bitches who take it the best. Pain tolerance differs per person. And as said before, each person is different. Definitely get ink done where you want it rather than what you’ve been told is going to hurt the least/most.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

this has been asked so many times , you know it is free to search the forum :rolleyes:

SRC
Participant
@src
Demure;65397 wrote:
If you go in expecting it not to be too bad, then you’re retarded. Don’t be over confident about the pain of getting ink done. (That is unless you get some on a regular basis.) My artist told me that it’s the big burly tough guys who pass the fuck out. It’s the skinny bitches who take it the best. Pain tolerance differs per person. And as said before, each person is different. Definitely get ink done where you want it rather than what you’ve been told is going to hurt the least/most.

very true. when i was getting tattooed the other day one of the other artist in the shop came over to chat with my artist, and was complaining about how he wanted to finish getting a full back and side panels done but gunshy about the pain. this from a guy already heavily inked and tattoos for a living! they both agreed that the older they got, the harder it was to muster up the courage haha. even the artists don’t take the pain lightly

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985
Butterfly;65399 wrote:
this has been asked so many times , you know it is free to search the forum :rolleyes:

Oh is it? Thanks for the great forum tip! 😉 I asked because it wasn’t a recent discussion and with new members and new people getting ink done all the time, I saw no issue in asking again.

Can I also point out that this thread wasn’t aimed to find out where the “easiest” areas were so I could get ink done there, it was just a general query about what other people had found.

Ben

Vynidual
Participant
@vynidual

Near my wrist and at the inside bend of my elbow was the worst. SO far

NeckTattoosRock
Participant
@necktattoosrock

Hmmm the labia and the neck would probably be the most sensitive. My friend said the inside of the lip.

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu

Neck and collar bone gets interesting after 4 hours……..

Demure
Participant
@demure
Ben1985;65448 wrote:
Oh is it? Thanks for the great forum tip! 😉 I asked because it wasn’t a recent discussion and with new members and new people getting ink done all the time, I saw no issue in asking again.

Can I also point out that this thread wasn’t aimed to find out where the “easiest” areas were so I could get ink done there, it was just a general query about what other people had found.

Ben

Ben – No big deal.

Greyhound
Participant
@greyhound

I had my first tattoo started today, the elbow felt like someone was drilling into the bone and the inner bicep also hurt a lot.

tmckean15
Participant
@tmckean15

ive only had 2 tats done. one at 19 thats about and inch high on my hip and then at 32 yrs old i went and got a full back piece on my upper back..i went thro 3 hrs of outline and some shading (didnt hurt a bit), and then the second sesson was 7 hrs of just shading and coloring..IT HURT LIKE HELL around my shoulders and in between my shoulders blades in the middle of my back..inm a little person too, but the last session i actually had to think that it was worth the pain cuz i wanted her that bad..although i did almost ask him to stop and plan another session..

SugarSkullLady
Participant
@sugarskulllady

Out of my own personal experiences, I thought my palm hurt the most! And my calves, which I thought was weird..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.