GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Amok 136743 wrote:

The fingernail ended up in my mouth, but still doesn’t match your story. I bet it smelt horrible… Sometimes I go into treatment rooms and they still smell of lingering procedures.

In your mouth? Ugh. Then I’d panic.

This smelled like staph – I didn’t stick around long enough for the cultures and just wrote scripts and left. I can usually pick out staph at this point in the ER. If you made grape Kool-Aid with shit in it, that’s staph. It’s gross, but it’s so common I don’t mind it too much anymore.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so we are going to Stockton to see Dave Gibson for some touchups on my knee ship piece today,

then it’s back here for a xmas dinner with my grandmother & aunt.

since both my wife & myself’s parents are all passed away we have a small family,

not going anywhere else for xmas,the kids & grandkids are coming over wed,but other than that it will be a safe quiet holiday for us.

I work mon & tues,they will be light easy days though.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 136753 wrote:

we have a small family.

I come from a large family. Not many people, but we’re all large! Merry Christmas Dan!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m getting antsy because I waited until yesterday to order all my gift baskets – I can’t pull what the day shift people do and just take people to lunch. Fuckers. I’m also VERY fucking confused why NPs get a smaller stipend for this stuff than doctors. And by confused, I mean pissed off.

My boyfriend’s mother is suspicious of me. I understand it, but it just gets old. If I was going to hurt her son or murder him or something, I’d have worked up to it by now.

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

@GrayCatLove 136806 wrote:

My boyfriend’s mother is suspicious of me. I understand it, but it just gets old. If I was going to hurt her son or murder him or something, I’d have worked up to it by now.

your just waiting for the right moment 😉 haha

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m the human equivalent of a mantis shrimp.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@poxphobia 136721 wrote:

I eat their souls for breakfast.

I love this. Spectacular.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 136817 wrote:

Sometimes I feel like a Mantis rototiller is chewing me up!

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

@GrayCatLove 136817 wrote:

as long as i dont get brutally murdered in my sleep by you i wont mind you can be evil shrimpy all you like lol.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Well, I felt stupid today. Parking down town, the only space I could find was in front of an abortion clinic. THEN I lock my keys inside. That was really embarrassing.

Boy! Did I get dirty looks when I walked into the clinic to borrow a coat hanger.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I worked all day at DigiPen and if you know what that is you’re a nerd.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I got my wife concert tickets to see Lindsey stirling today for Christmas. I think she likes her….
    Figured dragging her to 30+ shows since we got together I’d take her to one she actually likes.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 136876 wrote:

I worked all day at DigiPen and if you know what that is you’re a nerd.

I’ve purchased items from DigiKey. Am I a nerd, butt?

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

@jerryatrophy 136881 wrote:

I got my wife concert tickets to see Lindsey stirling today for Christmas. I think she likes her….
    Figured dragging her to 30+ shows since we got together I’d take her to one she actually likes.

lindsey stirling is anincredible artist. i love her music i have a huge respect for people who play violin, i tried and failed miserably.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Mr. Muscles is absolutely shocked I can bake. I guess I don’t look terribly domestic.

I also found it terribly cute when he asked if I would have taken Christmas off if we were married.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.