Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 136636 wrote:

WTF is a belt technician? Someone that goes around putting belts on fools with saggy ass pants?

That reminds me of my grandfather’s job back in the 1930’s. He was a diesel fitter in a hosiery mill. When a woman was hard to size up, he would go through all the bins. When the correct size was found, he would exclaim: diesel fitter!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Sam-I-Am 136675 wrote:

That reminds me of my grandfather’s job back in the 1930’s. He was a diesel fitter in a hosiery mill. When a woman was hard to size up, he would go through all the bins. When the correct size was found, he would exclaim: diesel fitter!

You sir, are the king of Dad Jokes.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I have a day off. An ENTIRE day off tomorrow! I had to exams last week, went straight to work after the last one on thursday and haven’t had much time off since now. And it was my birthday on the 17th and I almost forgot myself. Never had quite such a calm celebration…
    Enjoying a glass of wine, snapchatted a few girlfriends about my joy of having a day off and in return? All four girls with wine or coffee-baileys. And it makes complete sense why we’re all friends now. We’re all drunks.
    And the dude who cheated -with- me on his girl got dumped and asked me out. I said no. And then I asked another guy out last week and haven’t gotten a reply.. So now I’m considering returning to one of my old hobbies; Making players fall in love with me and break their souls. My self-esteem is not used to getting rejected.

OH! And I just came to a realization. I’ve felt very un-feminine for quite a while, but this post makes it very clear; I’m still a girl. WOHO!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Oh, and I have a Dad-story too. Not a joke. But a good one.

My dad has this gold chain that he wears a lot. As a kid I asked why he had it, and he just said I was too young to know.
    So when I turned 16 or so, I decided to ask, and he finally told me. My dad used to work on a boat, so he’s been all around the world. If it has a coast, he’s been there.
    Anyways. He told me how he was in South-Africa sometime in the late 70’s. They’d been out one night, and on his way back to the boat, he heard a woman screaming. So he found her, realized she was about to be raped and kicked the guys ass and got the girl to the police station.
    The next day, the girl and her dad came to the boat. They were utterly poor, but her dad brought this gold chain to him, and said that he most likely saved both her life and her honor, and it was a gift to him. And it’s one of many, many stories. But I’ve been unable to see my dad as anything less than the blueprint of a great man ever since. *i just felt like bragging about my dad*

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

He sounds like an awesome man, Pox, on your dad.

The guy you screwed around with sounds like a douche. 🙁 Dealing with little boys who pursue something like rabid dogs because they have an urge to “win you over” are a waste of time. Make sure they’re really good lays if you’re going to bother. (I am so matronly in my advice.)

It’s nice dating one person and being out of the circuit. So much less bullshit, and so nice to know 99.99% of the time I’m going to intensely enjoy my time with Mr. Muscles.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

The artist “loves” my idea. Consult sunday.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 136699 wrote:

He sounds like an awesome man, Pox, on your dad.

The guy you screwed around with sounds like a douche. 🙁 Dealing with little boys who pursue something like rabid dogs because they have an urge to “win you over” are a waste of time. Make sure they’re really good lays if you’re going to bother. (I am so matronly in my advice.)

It’s nice dating one person and being out of the circuit. So much less bullshit, and so nice to know 99.99% of the time I’m going to intensely enjoy my time with Mr. Muscles.

Haha, oh I don’t waste feelings etc on guys like that. I eat their souls for breakfast. But they work wonderfully when I just want to get laid and don’t care about their personality. It’s a hobby of mine to wreck mens hearts when they deserve it 😛 It works wonders as a stress release! I don’t have time to date anyways, but a girl can have a little fun!

So nice that you’re happy! 🙂 You really deserve it 🙂

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I am pretty happy. Thank you. 🙂

I’m working days today per my boss’s request. Wouldn’t want to do this daily. I’m planning on going homeand eating a whole pizza once this is over.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m working days today per my boss’s request. Wouldn’t want to do this daily. I’m planning on going homeand eating a whole pizza once this is over.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 136731 wrote:

So happy to hear that 🙂 Hope mr muscle is treating you good!! I had one of those days last weekend. I work with my mom, and there is this pizza place right by our house. Just as we got off the bus I said, as a joke “we should get a pizza”. As a joke, because we had food at home. But we’d had an exhausting day so she just said “Yes.. yes we should”. So we got a large pizza and the two of us finished it. My dad got one slice. Best pizza ever. So yes, you should have pizza.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Pizza is ALWAYS good.

Absolutely exhausted. Six nights, all of which remain on night shift. At least I don’t have to be back at work for 22 hours. 😀

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I love taking a loooong hot bath after a cold day at work. so fucking relaxing

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@GrayCatLove 136735 wrote:

Pizza is ALWAYS good.

Absolutely exhausted. Six nights, all of which remain on night shift. At least I don’t have to be back at work for 22 hours. 😀

I once found a fingernail in my pizza, it was not good.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Amok 136741 wrote:

I once found a fingernail in my pizza, it was not good.

I drained an abscess the size of a human head at work yesterday. If it was a clean white fingernail, no prob.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@GrayCatLove 136742 wrote:

I drained an abscess the size of a human head at work yesterday. If it was a clean white fingernail, no prob.

The fingernail ended up in my mouth, but still doesn’t match your story. I bet it smelt horrible… Sometimes I go into treatment rooms and they still smell of lingering procedures.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.