GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I found a stray child today. It came to my door.

I was sleeping on my couch, and there’s knocking. Stray kid asking where her grandma is, who’s also my neighbor. Found the missing grandma at my other neighbor’s/landlord’s. Felt like a boss.

It’s also my last night in my seven night stretch. I survived both Christmas and Christmas Eve, and for the first time in seven years, I’ll be partying on New Year’s. Said no to working when asked. It felt pretty rad.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I usually fart a lot everyday,

but my farts today have been especially stinky.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@NorCalDan 137023 wrote:

I usually fart a lot everyday,

but my farts today have been especially stinky.

Increased protein?

Supposed to go out today for hot wings and watch the Packers game with friends. Tomorrow I get my new bed delivered and need to shop for a NYE dinner I agreed to throw, and the day after before NYE I’ll be making shrimp cheese grits, Hoppin’ Johnny salad, and pan seared scallops. I’m a glutton for punishment. I’ve EARNED that damn new bed.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

God I hate new years eve. Complete disaster. New black eye. My knees look like shit, terrible concussion. Awesome times. No.
    I hate people and I’m never going out again.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@poxphobia 137116 wrote:

God I hate new years eve. Complete disaster. New black eye. My knees look like shit, terrible concussion. Awesome times. No.

Pics or it didn’t happen

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Went to a New Years Eve party at friend’s house last night. There were four teenage Japanese girls there that went nuts over my tattoos.

Other than that it was a nice quiet party.

Happy 2014!

(My knees are still okay!)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 137135 wrote:

There were four teenage Japanese girls there

This is the start of so many of my fantasies

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@buttwheat 137123 wrote:

Pics or it didn’t happen

Very well:

Second time in 6 months. The picture doesn’t do it justice. Good thing I don’t have a boyfriend, he would’ve been in massive trouble.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Pox, You’re living a little too far over the edge!

The stories you will have will be priceless!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Damn woman you know how to party

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Turns out, once you get a massive concussion, it doesn’t take a lot to fall again. aaaand again. And again..
    But luckily, today I can stand up for more than a minute at the time without passing out! So that’s an improvement.

And yes, my stories are legendary. I have people question if they’re true on a regular basis. It’s become a game in my camp at Roskilde festival every year; Anyone who can’t out-do my story has to drink. We had to stop playing “never have I ever” because I was drunk by round 2. Beat ’em all the year I got into the press zone and backstage in one night. Be open to the universe, and the weirdest shit happen.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 137116 wrote:

Glad you’re okay.

I always end up at the scene of whatever horrible shit. A couple of people sprayed themselves with pepper spray at my party.

The food was pretty well-received. I lost track of how much I drank, but comparatively made less of an ass of myself than others around me, so it works out.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I found out today a good friend and close neighbor died on January 2. He was 49 years old and died of a heart attack. He was going through a very stressful time with his wife and four children. May he rest in peace.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 137196 wrote:

I found out today a good friend and close neighbor died on January 2. He was 49 years old and died of a heart attack. He was going through a very stressful time with his wife and four children. May he rest in peace.

Sorry man… Much too young

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 137196 wrote:

I’m so sorry, Sam. Some are taken from us way too young.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.