GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 136469 wrote:

Do you get many tips?

Sam, remind me in person to tell you Plastibell horror stories. It actually made me rabidly anti-circumcision. :p No one cuts off any tips with those things, but it basically slowly rips the foreskin off over time.

Survived the weekend. It took me two bottles of wine to survive it (and I don’t drink), but I had a good time.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@BertNaked 136488 wrote:

Hell yes. Same thing here.. this is my second try, but because it crashed with the other tests, I’m taking it this summer instead. The old “retiree” who checked the paper when I were done, was close to have a stroke.

But no one takes it seriously! 😛 I had it before the new one came, I heard that now it’s actually relevant for your major..
    Soooo happy I’m done with all my finals for this year. Only 2000 and 3000 classes this year, been killing me! :p

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m heading to Shamokin Dam this afternoon for my last tattoo work of the year.
    I’ll be hitting the Longhorn Steak house, then to Anthony Zamora’s for a 6:00 PM appointment.
    From there it’s to Anthony’s with electric trains for his two boys, and a smoked turkey for snacks, and a little “Lemoyne Lightning” home made bourbobn. Looking forward to a fun evening.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I need to get off my lazy ass and go to the post office, get rid of my trash, and go run.

Today is sprint day. And I’m just looking for an excuse to sit here and watch Rules of Engagement with my cat and my new tattoo.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 136604 wrote:

Today is sprint day.

Not here. We used to have sprint, now we have verizon.

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

Im only 23 and have worked ath the very least 13 jobs, some of them being a corrections officer, fast food service,heavy equipment operator,belt technician, walmart associate, forklift operator,mason,flooring installer, gamestop store supervisor,laborer,architectural and mechanical drafter, and guitarist.
    I get bored easily…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@djmckeever 136617 wrote:

belt technician,

WTF is a belt technician? Someone that goes around putting belts on fools with saggy ass pants?

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

@buttwheat 136636 wrote:

WTF is a belt technician? Someone that goes around putting belts on fools with saggy ass pants?

haha nah but in my area that is very possible, i made transmission belts and that kinda fun stuff it sucked got me quite sick. chemical burns in me lungs

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Im only 23 and have worked ath the very least 13 jobs.

I had five W-2 forms one year.

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

@Sam-I-Am 136647 wrote:

I had five W-2 forms one year.

ouch sorry to hear

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I learned my lesson.
    My first “Friday the 13th” tattoo will be my last.
    Even a thirteen dollar tattoo can have shitty line work and blowouts….
    I feel like a jackass.
    That is all.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I know what my next tattoo is going to be.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@djmckeever 136649 wrote:

ouch sorry to hear

Each job was better than the previous one. I left on good terms and could return, but thankfully I didn’t have to.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@djmckeever 136644 wrote:

chemical burns in me lungs

I new a guy in New Jersey that got “Chemical pneumonia” from breathing hazardous fumes at a Merck Chemical plant while shifting railroad cars. He was off work six months.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

Im only 23 and have worked ath the very least 13 jobs, some of them being a corrections officer, fast food service,heavy equipment operator,belt technician, walmart associate, forklift operator,mason,flooring installer, gamestop store supervisor,laborer,architectural and mechanical drafter, and guitarist.
    I get bored easily…

I have had 3 jobs since 1980,and the co I work for now it’s been 19 years.These 3 have all been in the same industry.

and my brother in law was a CO at Folsom for 28 years,he always has some interesting stories.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.