I have lost many loved one to that fuck stick of a disease

Oh and fuck LST those trendy hipsters

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 136073 wrote:

I have lost many loved one to that fuck stick of a disease

Oh and fuck LST those trendy hipsters

yep,it’s touched my life way too much also,I have lost both my parents & grandfather to cancer,that’s a big worry for me & my health down the road,it took my mom at 59.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 136079 wrote:

yep,it’s touched my life way too much also,I have lost both my parents & grandfather to cancer,that’s a big worry for me & my health down the road,it took my mom at 59.

Cancer is tough, real tough.

In my book Leukemia is the worst.

I’ve had two friends over the years that died from Acute Leukemia and just heard of an acquaintance very recently to fall victim to this fucking disease. Once you are diagnosed you have only four or five weeks.

Starts out as flu symptoms. Then your ass is fucking gone! The last time it was a railroad employee. When I heard the diagnosis I KNEW what to expect. Everybody was optimistic. And I fucking knew. Five and a half weeks and he was gone.

There was an episode of “The Twilight Zone” starring Dick York taking place in the tropics during WWII. He saw a glaze come over the face of a fellow soldier just before they were killed in action. That’s what it felt like the last time. It really sucked.

56belair
    Participant
    @56belair

My wife is going to freak out when she sees her new car.
    car007.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I got my new AARP card (American Association of Retired Persons) today. FUCK! I’ve been a member since 2006!

I still have four years to go before I can retire.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Well, I go back to the neurologist in three months. Trying to get the new place in order. I’ve been working non-stop. Saturday I worked 18 hours.

Being this busy made me realize how glad I am to live alone. It’s nice to come home and have no demands. I love not killing myself when I come home.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 136159 wrote:

I love not killing myself.

I love that about you too!

All joking aside, I’m glad things are working out for you.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

Well, I go back to the neurologist in three months. Trying to get the new place in order. I’ve been working non-stop. Saturday I worked 18 hours.

Being this busy made me realize how glad I am to live alone. It’s nice to come home and have no demands. I love not killing myself when I come home.

just think about that fat paycheck that you can spend on more tattoos ! 😎

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Saturday I worked 18 hours.

Was this at your new place, or for gainful employment?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 136167 wrote:

Was this at your new place, or for gainful employment?

oh shit 🙁 you mean she was talking about working at her new living place ? ok, nevermind,I’m a tard.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

That awesome feeling you get when you see an artist post a picture of your tattoo months after getting it done.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

It was working at work. The Saturday after Thanksgiving was crazy. My stuff isn’t unpacked. I’m not too worried about it.

My boyfriend’s son is eight years younger than me. The really odd part is everyone doesn’t discuss it. I’ve been very good in not bringing it up. It is killing me not to make a joke about it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 136199 wrote:

My boyfriend’s son is eight years younger than me. The really odd part is everyone doesn’t discuss it. I’ve been very good in not bringing it up. It is killing me not to make a joke about it.

Go for it. Everyone is just waiting for someone to break any tension about it.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Sometimes I just like listening to Michael Jackson. As opposed to metal. Is that weird?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 136237 wrote:

Sometimes I just like listening to Michael Jackson. As opposed to metal. Is that weird?

Michael Jackson? Perhaps. I like metal, but I need a break from it some times.
    I turn to Tennessee Ernie Ford. Bless his pea pickin’ heart!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.