Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 135996 wrote:

The last downtime did some damage.

I use the same camera I’ve always used, the same chip, and now my pictures are too big to upload. I did get one posted and it’s so fucking small you can’t see it.

NorCalDan, you’re into photography. What the fuck is going on?

(I got my Volkswagen colored in but I didn’t mention it because you can’t see it)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Back to work tonight with no results known from the scan and a negative drug test and a lot of people making me feel bad with their empathy.

I realized standing next to my boss, I look like Gollum. A mentally healthy person would probably cry at this. I laughed. Thankfully this was after the drug screen.

ETA: It was an artifact. Well, fuck me running. >_< (Artifacts are good.)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

GCL; Does that mean you’re healthy? ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam; Same issue here. Only tiny tiny pics allowed..

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Yeah the gallery is having issues recently. And GCL that’s great!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 135998 wrote:

Back to work tonight with no results known from the scan and a negative drug test and a lot of people making me feel bad with their empathy.

I realized standing next to my boss, I look like Gollum. A mentally healthy person would probably cry at this. I laughed. Thankfully this was after the drug screen.

ETA: It was an artifact. Well, fuck me running. >_< (Artifacts are good.)

If artifacts are good, the CHEERS to artifacts!!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 135999 wrote:

GCL; Does that mean you’re healthy? ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam; Same issue here. Only tiny tiny pics allowed..

It does. In my case, a bunch of blood vessels are all clustered together. On certain films, it can look disturbingly like a lesion.

Artifacts can also be caused by errors on the part of the imager, movement (hard to move an individual part of the brain, but this is more common on imaging of the spinal cord), problems in calibration of the machine, and other things I’m probably forgetting.

Getting back to work was uneventful saving a bunch of people acting worried I was going to quit or die. Touching in its own morbid way. Human nature isn’t completely bad. At least not all of the time. It has an off day once in awhile.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. I ran across my favorite Christmas decoration tonight and couldn’t resist putting it up.

IMAG0761_zpsd642838b.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ezrider 136024 wrote:

I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. I ran across my favorite Christmas decoration tonight and couldn’t resist putting it up.

IMAG0761_zpsd642838b.jpg

That is way awesome

56belair
    Participant
    @56belair

โ€œThe soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.โ€

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

my mother-in-law passed away last night,my wife is very hard hit with it. ๐Ÿ™

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@NorCalDan 136028 wrote:

I’m sorry Dan My thoughts and sympathy to you and your family

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 136028 wrote:

My condolences for your family. It’s really tough when a death occurs around a holiday.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

Happy Thanksgiving from a past time,this is us and our kids and mom,at a better time.
    1480491_10202801508104599_1957690816_n.jpg

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Sorry about your Ma in law, Dan.

And nice photo, you have good lookin’ kids!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Amok 136038 wrote:

Sorry about your Ma in law, Dan.

And nice photo, you have good lookin’ kids!

๐Ÿ™‚ thanks,and as much as I was hated over at LS,I’m not really a bad guy,and neither are my grand kids ๐Ÿ˜€
    family.jpg
    I have been through losing both my parents & a sister & my grandfather,so I know what it feels like,but I hate to see my beloved wife going through this crap.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.