poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 134579 wrote:

My dad and I were talking; we both LOVE blonde hair (and have very dark hair). You have beautiful hair, and while it’s work, there’s a lot you can do with it. Go for the fun colors and live it up!

Haha, well I’m a natural blonde and there are a LOT of blonde people around me.. Pretty sick of it 😛 And I can never bother to do my hair on a regular basis, it just hangs there! I need low maintenance!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Sometimes this job is totally worth it.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

It’s been a good night, but getting a migraine that becoming rapidly a problem. Can’t leave early with just an hour and four minutes left, either.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

cmon Halloween. Driving down to Orlando for the last night of Halloween horror nights. Maybe check out h&h

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Yep. My nose is definitely broken.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134734 wrote:

Yep. My nose is definitely broken.

How did you break your nose?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 134744 wrote:

How did you break your nose?

Patient with cardiopulmonary symptoms turned out to be probably schizophrenic and decided to slam my head into the bed rail.

The wonderful nurse with me ran out of the room in terror. That’s some shady shade.

It’s bruised at the top of the bridge, lots of blood. It was a straight hit, at least.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@GrayCatLove 134745 wrote:

Patient with cardiopulmonary symptoms turned out to be probably schizophrenic and decided to slam my head into the bed rail.

The wonderful nurse with me ran out of the room in terror. That’s some shady shade.

It’s bruised at the top of the bridge, lots of blood. It was a straight hit, at least.

ugh…that sucks. Sorry to hear that, had my nose broke twice, not fun at all.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@ezrider 134753 wrote:

ugh…that sucks. Sorry to hear that, had my nose broke twice, not fun at all.

Not sure about the nature of the person’s illness. All I know is it seemed to happen for no reason. And I still have two more nights of work. Ugh.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134758 wrote:

Not sure about the nature of the person’s illness. All I know is it seemed to happen for no reason. And I still have two more nights of work. Ugh.

I hope the next two nights go easy for you.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 134760 wrote:

I hope the next two nights go easy for you.

Me too. And now I have to put on makeup to hide the bruise. I don’t normally wear makeup at work. (If I’m off, I only go to the gym without it. Otherwise, it’s on.)

ETA: I can’t sleep here lately. This insomnia sucks.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

GCL: Wow that sucks! Hope your nose is alright :/

… It’s snowing.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I keep picturing GCL showing up for her pelvic exam with a busted nose, two black eyes and *gasp* tattoos. Now THAT is how you start a good rumor around your workplace!

But really I hope all the excitement is done for you this week GCL. You deserve a couple of peaceful shifts to end your week. So you can have time to get excited about YOUR NEW TATTOO next week. (I used capitals because it should sound like the announcer on The Price is Right). Here’s to a couple of boringly ordinary but fast passing shifts.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

People suck

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Tonight is calm… So far.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.