GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Lots of introverts on this forum. Not many members of kite flying clubs and the like.

TagiDoll
    Participant
    @tagidoll

I do like gaming (I also wasted hours playing WoW, so glad I stopped), I also bird-watch with the fiance (the long walks are great exercise to my otherwise sedentary existence) but my biggest hobby is doll collecting.

Which I have found, to some surprise, scares/upsets people more than tattoos in general.

5847781415_e892a6de54_b.jpg

I don’t get it :/

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

I seem to have a rotating list of things that I will get into for awhile and then move on. Except for shooting. I have owned guns since I was a kid and always love them. About to build a range on some private land with a run and gun course. Nothing fancy, just something me and my brother like to mess with.

Other than guns I enjoy fishing, hunting, motorcycles although I don’t currently have one(had a 2007 Honda VTX-1300C), collecting and restoring straight razors, poker, sucking at playing guitar, and recently blogging.

I use to game a lot when I worked 3rd shift. Played Star Wars Galaxies a lot, a little bit of EverQuest 2 and WOW. Never really got very far in WOW. Occasional Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2. Now that I’m on 1st shift and have a family I don’t really game any more.

I also read a lot. I like scifi and medieval fantasy. Read more Star Wars extended universe and The Forgotten Realms books than I can remember. Currently on book 3 of the Song of Ice and Fire series(Game of Thrones).

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Hobbies? What’s that? ๐Ÿ˜›

Usually I’m so backed up with school and work ( I’m doing a double degree and working 60%), so I don’t really have a life most of the year.. Now during summer I only have work though. I do a bit of artsy stuff. I paint, draw, make hand painted t-shirt designs (actually bringing in some extra cash!), create some cosplay costumes (last one was Princess Leia’s slave bikini), huge Star Wars geek. Sci-fi in general, really. I read quite a bit. I pick up hobbies once in a while because something looks fun and challenging, and when I succeed I get bored. Haha, I’ve done concert reviews, photography, modelling, professional martial arts, coctail bartending(hell, I even ended up being sponsored!), jewelery design, shooting guns, event management, etc etc. Got published, sold some stuff, won an award or generally succeeded in all, and then I moved on to the next one ;P I even did engineering school for a year, just because it was something I never imagined myself doing. I was right – So not for me. But I tried! Oh, and I did some gaming once too. Got bored pretty quickly, but did try out a Barcraft. Good fun! Currently I work in a tattoo parlor, but I’m doing my masters next year, and considering I’ll be doing fieldwork for a minimum of 6 months, I assume things will change soon ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t go around being boring, so I’m trying to get accepted for fieldwork in a war zone. Yeah.. I’ve got issues :p

So right now I guess I’m just turning into a well educated hippie, who much prefers to drink wine, have affairs with men who are no good for me, and stay up all night painting or getting tattooed.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 130953 wrote:

So right now I guess I’m just turning into a well educated hippie, who much prefers to drink wine, have affairs with men who are no good for me, and stay up all night painting or getting tattooed.

This is a pretty noble pursuit. I wish I’d pursued the arts for some of these reasons.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.