ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@Thaela 122650 wrote:

Only 1 currently – World of Warcraft. I played Diablo for a bit but didn’t really get into it.

My guild raids 4 nights a week, for 3 hrs each night. My main right now is a shadow/discipline priest. In the last expansion I had a lot of alts that I played, but this expansion is very alt un-friendly, so just playing the one toon for now.

what server are you on? Thorium Brotherhood here.
    I still play all my alts. I just started playing again after a short break. Leveled a Death Knight to 90 now working on a warlock, hunter, and rogue. I don’t really raid anymore.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

@ezrider 122689 wrote:

what server are you on? Thorium Brotherhood here.
    I still play all my alts. I just started playing again after a short break. Leveled a Death Knight to 90 now working on a warlock, hunter, and rogue. I don’t really raid anymore.

Zuluhed. Which is pretty much a dead server right now. We thought about server transferring, but it would basically kill our guild so we’re sticking around for now.

It really bums me out that they locked all the valor point gear behind rep this expansion, because I refuse to do the horribly monotonous daily grinding so other than raiding, there is no way to gear up alts outside of LFR. Basically all I can spend vp on right now is item upgrades, which they are supposedly removing in 5.2 ๐Ÿ˜

cascade505
    @

i played on Thorium Brotherhood in Vanilla and Burning Crusade.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Exactly why i stopped competative gaming, because nobody play’s good games anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰

cascade505
    @

Yea for sure, Wow’s not the same anymore.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@cascade505 123041 wrote:

Yea for sure, Wow’s not the same anymore.

Only ever played wow once in 2007 got bored and give my account away

cascade505
    @

I played for around 7 years on and off, it was a great game at the start but, after the most recent expansion the game just lost it’s magic.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@cascade505 123179 wrote:

it was a great game at the start but, after the most recent expansion the game just lost it’s magic.

Or maybe you just grew up?

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

Well, music, pc games (Diablo III at the moment), pc’s in general, beer an coffee would very much be my answear!
    But, there is a lot in life to just set tags on a few things!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

is there any fellow cigar smokers on here?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 128321 wrote:

I have one occasionally.

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

@Wardy 128321 wrote:

I used to smoke one every once in a while, but I’ve stopped… No need to pay so much money to smoke, when I can get a drink instead! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Paralytic Poison 128330 wrote:

I used to smoke one every once in a while, but I’ve stopped… No need to pay so much money to smoke, when I can get a drink instead! ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s a different enjoyment, a cigar is nice to relax to whilst having conversation with a nice glass of red wine.

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

I don’t like drinking and smoking at the same time… I feel like the one ruins the taste of the other.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Paralytic Poison 128333 wrote:

I don’t like drinking and smoking at the same time… I feel like the one ruins the taste of the other.

Depends what your drinking.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.