Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Anyone have some good ones? I’ve heard something about them using love as a constant and that’s the basis for bringing the show to a close but I wanted to see if you guys had any other ideas…

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please God nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have a Lost theory.

Actually it is nothing to do with that awful tv series but again felt that this theory has slipped away from the minds of ppl. Thus could be considered ‘lost’.

I have a theory that if we laid out all the socks that go missing in the wash (even though you know you put a pair in the machine). The sheer weight of all these combined socks would knock the world off the gravitational axis.

We would then be devoured by the infinitely footed sock monster which has been harbouring these socks in a split dimensional reality through which these socks get sucked into.

Take care
Matthew

Ps Yes I do a lot of drugs.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Wait, so you are saying it is not a sock gremlin, but a footed sock monster!? Damn, there goes my hope of ever recovering my lost socks….I could have taken a sock gremlin

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
DragunRose;65630 wrote:
Wait, so you are saying it is not a sock gremlin, but a footed sock monster!? Damn, there goes my hope of ever recovering my lost socks….I could have taken a sock gremlin

Yes the monster has feet but the socks don’t go there.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Well when you are made of smoke I don’t think you have feet for socks. Good and evil but…!?

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I have a Lost theory.

Lost sucks. Worst show ever.

Much like evolution, my theory is also a fact. :}

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
gnarly;66309 wrote:
I have a Lost theory.

Lost sucks. Worst show ever.

Much like evolution, my theory is also a fact. :}

Which part is a fact? Lost Sucks or it’s the worst show ever. Cause I know Two Men and a Baby that would hold a Glee meeting at the Jersey Shore while Harry and the Henderson’s cause Double Trouble with Perfect Strangers and My Two Dads who all think Small Wonder was a real Project Runway up on The Hills.

Demure
Participant
@demure
Gsouder;66312 wrote:
Which part is a fact? Lost Sucks or it’s the worst show ever. Cause I know Two Men and a Baby that would hold a Glee meeting at the Jersey Shore while Harry and the Henderson’s cause Double Trouble with Perfect Strangers and My Two Dads who all think Small Wonder was a real Project Runway up on The Hills.

Wow I don’t think I recognized even half of the shows you had in your “phrase.” I don’t watch TV ever….

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Gsouder;66312 wrote:

Hahahaha.
The fact is Lost sucks, but point taken, it may not be the worst show ever.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Do you think Jack is going to be the next Jacob or are they just trying to make us think that?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.