Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Last night I dreamed about a good friends wedding. In my dream, about 4 hours before the wedding I found out the bride had been bitten by a zombie (the zombie looked very similar to colin powell, actually) and only had a short time to live. So then it turned into an episode of 24 where I was racing around in real time yelling at everyone to find me a cure for zombisum. In the mean time, my buddy, the groom, was out for a walk in the woods where he stepped in a bear trap and was caught. I found out that the blood of the bear that the trap was set for would cure the bride of zombisum so I took all of my clothes off and covered my self with honey in order to attract the bear, who ended up being Winnie the pooh. We had a cup of tea and talked about the oil spill and just when Winnie wasn’t looking I tackled him, tied him up and stole some of his blood, which was bright green… due to him being an Alien bear.

I was rudely woken by the sun at this point….

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

More Cow Bell!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I’ve spent all the afternoon baking for my granddaughters U8’s rugby match night, made a chocolate cake, some buns and some (yummy) chocolate shortcake,. It’s chucking it down outside – whats the betting the match will be cancelled and I’ll be stuck with all this baking and no-one to eat it?

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
vizzielover;69150 wrote:
I’ve spent all the afternoon baking for my granddaughters U8’s rugby match night, made a chocolate cake, some buns and some (yummy) chocolate shortcake,. It’s chucking it down outside – whats the betting the match will be cancelled and I’ll be stuck with all this baking and no-one to eat it?

I’d come over and eat your buns…um, aaa… I mean, sounds delisious.

Vizz, a granddaughter? Clearly you jest.

Doesn’t it rain like 90% of the time in the UK? You guys should be use to it by now.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

I love Oreos and Milk!!! mmm yum!!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I know this post will make me look uber american but I don’t see the point in watching Soccer or Golf unless you want to take a long, long nap.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh
Gsouder;69340 wrote:
I know this post will make me look uber american but I don’t see the point in watching Soccer or Golf unless you want to take a long, long nap.

Agreed! I do believe it was Mark Twain who once said, “Golf is a waste of a perfectly good walk”. I like Soccer tho thats not so bad. There’s a little more to it and if you watch the game on a Spanish channel you get to hear the fantastically load and obnoxious commentators lol

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

😀

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I just used the Search function to answer my own question.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
xxTOPDOGxx;69154 wrote:
I’d come over and eat your buns…um, aaa… I mean, sounds delisious.

Vizz, a granddaughter? Clearly you jest.

Doesn’t it rain like 90% of the time in the UK? You guys should be use to it by now.

Not one, but two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven’t been around for a couple of days, my PC finally gave up the ghost so I have bought myself a new one………….just working my way around Windows 7, like all new things it will take some getting used to,but I’m getting there.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

My husband just brought me a shoe organizer for my closet. There’s still not nearly enough room for all my shoes. 😀

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

Drink powerthirst
shoot the clouds
hit jesus
strap him to a bull
jesus rodeo, dead jesus rodeo

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Saturday at noon
just ate a bagel sandwich
I might regret that

HAIKU FOR YOU

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Anybody know any dumbass idiots that go out in the sun and really burn their backs – tattooed backs at that?

Well now you do, even with my SPF50 my back is burnt and badly, it didn’t even seem so hot either, went riding along the river front but only for about an hour then spent the rest of the day mucking out and generally messing about around the stable yard which would seem is a sun trap. So now I’m suffering, the shower has scalded my back, chest and shoulders and I’m plastered in after sun which doesn’t seem to be working! Bet I can’t sleep tonight.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Sometimes I look at my dogs and think that they really have it made. They sit around all day, they are fed, they can lick their own testicles (can you say “never leave the house again”???)… All in all, a pretty good life. When you scratch the surface a little deeper however, you find some strange things that start to change my mind. Like only getting a bath once a week. Yuk! And the whole smelling ass/eating poo thing? GROSS

And then I remember that they can lick their own balls and I’m all envious again.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Apparently, one in 10 men can go down on themselves, and for those who can’t there’s a procedure where they remove the bottom-most ribs. This gives the extra flexibility needed.

Now, I wonder who ever thought of that as a remedy, and why was it ever needed to be thought of 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 168 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.