inkedredneck
Participant
@inkedredneck

I’m going to get started on my sleeve but wanted to finde out who is suposed to b the best at black and grey hear in the az. cals what i want done has alot of intricate detail to it so i need some one who knows what there doing.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

prolly dub weir or paolo acuna at divinity tattoos

inkedredneck
Participant
@inkedredneck

Yea they said paolo isnt takeing new clients and dub is booked for the next 7 months

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

So wait 7 months. You came in and asked who was the best because you have an intricate design and want the best detail. Then when someone tells you what you asked for seem to blow it off because you have to wait? :confused: If you want the best you’re rarely just going to walk into the shop and sit in the chair.

inkedredneck
Participant
@inkedredneck

Yea i will probaly end up booking a spot for 7months down the road i was wanting to try and get it done and healed in time for summer but dosent look like thats gona happen, and i asked becals i wanted to c if there were any artists i missed or didnt know about.

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

You’ll have plenty of summers to have it. Wait and do your research and it will be something that you continue to want to show off each summer. Good luck and keep updates.

BRIANG77
Participant
@briang77

There are quite a few great artists out here in AZ that could handle it that.

Brando at stay true
jason or taylor at golden rule
anyone at immaculate
josh hagan tucson
Justin Hartman at urban art
paolo and dub obviously

just my opinion, do a little research on those guys see if ya like any of them.
I plan to get a piece by all of them eventually.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.