j bone
Participant
@j-bone

gonna get my first big tattoo. I have ten other random ones around my body. I am getting married next year and wanted to get one symbolizing love, forever and life . I have decided to get a swooping swallow or bluebird holding a banner with a background of sun rays with lots of flowers as filler.I know it sounds a little feminine thats okay i’m hoping the artist will find a way to man it up a little. most of my other tattoos are black and gray. although this one has potential to be really colorful and amazing i am goona stick with black and gray. if anyone has any suggestions let me know

chippyguitarist
Participant
@chippyguitarist

I recommend Anger Management Tattoos in St. Paul. It’s right on Smith Ave. Great artists, cool atmosphere, fair rates, and all around awesome work. Stop in and look at their previous work.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

I’ve been going to Uptown tattoo in Minneapolis. Below is the website of the guy that does my work. He does amazing work and hes always booked out pretty far, which says something. If you go there tell him Brady sent you!

http://zackkinsey.com/home.html

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond

You can check out Wingnut Tattoo in Anoka. I’ve only been there to get pierced, but from what I’ve seen they’re fabulous. Taken wonderful care of my holes at least.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Major Vagabond;55489 wrote:
Taken wonderful care of my holes at least.

Ahh, dirty!!!!

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
Joker1;55535 wrote:
Ahh, dirty!!!!

…….. bwhahahahahahahaha.

I didn’t catch that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.