Randi398
Participant
@randi398

After lots o recommendentaion I went to thr family business tattoo in London. I was lucky enough to get inked by the boss mo copelletta. It’s a small design of my son’s name but he did it free hand and it came out perfect.

Now I don’t know as much about tattoos as some of you but I did a fair bit of research before hand. Thr lifework is perfect and I can’t spot a single hint of a mistake! I would highly recommend mo and he isn’t expensive either. Plus what a nice guy! Very enjoyable experience.

86bb4c2f.jpg

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats and welcome to the forum! It looks good to me. However, you will get critiqued by those who really know tattooing!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It seems to be well done i can’t spot anything wrong with it congrats.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

congrats! looks good. i’m no expert but only critique is on the A and v (if i read them correctly), i think they’re spaced farther than the ‘aye’, was that meant to be that way?

Anyway, looks good and if you’re happy about it i guess even better. 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i dont like the font but looks well done and mo is a well known artist. congrats!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Nice fill on it will look forward to seeing it when fully healed.

Take care
Matthew

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t like it but that’s me it looks well done, The curl on the cross line looks a bit off but that could be the lighting. Congrats on the new ink hopefully it is just the start of many.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.