ell
Participant
@ell

What is it with this forum? im happy with my tattoos, and thats all the matters to me. I never asked for anyones opinion!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
ell;105791 wrote:
What is it with this forum? im happy with my tattoos, and thats all the matters to me. I never asked for anyones opinion!

Well you’re right that it only matters that you’re happy, but if you are so happy with them, why did you get so offended? You placed the pics in your album on a tattoo enthusiast forum and then proceeded to make a post saying that the shop that did them “cannot be beaten.” It stands to reason that someone was bound to check them out and comment in regards to the quality of the work. If this was a car enthusiast forum and you posted a pic of a rusted out Pinto and said you had a really sweet ride, I’m sure people would comment on the quality of the car. Anyway, it was no one’s intent to hurt your feelings, but just to encourage you to seek out a better artist.

ell
Participant
@ell

I was/am offended mainly because it is such a personal tattoo to me. My mistake for posting it on here – but I have learnt from my mistakes.

p.s I would very much appreciate it if you could edit your post and delete the attachment of my Tattoo. I would prefer to keep it private after this. Thank You

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ell;105796 wrote:
I was/am offended mainly because it is such a personal tattoo to me. My mistake for posting it on here – but I have learnt from my mistakes.

Sorry I offended you. I did not bash the subject mater at all just thought since for some reason you think that the tattooist that you have been seeing is the best you should know you could do soooooo much better thats it.
This is a tattoo forum were people know and talk about tattoos, I was trying to help you to get better work.

tattoollery
Participant
@tattoollery

You could try xotica tattooing and piercing in north Finchley N12 where Rakhee Shar is an amazing artist or like a lot of people have said, Lal Hardy’s new wave Tattoo N10, where he has plenty of good artist to talk to.

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

I’m not a Lal Hardy fan personally, but does it have to be Central London? Within another hour or so you have the likes of Jason Butcher (Immortal Ink), Prizeman (Eternal Art), Leigh Oldcorn (Cosmic Tattoo) and so many others, although I am not one to travel for tattoos because I have a good one locally that I get on very well with and trust, but that’s just me, I think it’s important to travel for very big pieces that involve intricate, perfect artwork.

carla2013
Participant
@carla2013

@gawj1512 122448 wrote:

I’m not a Lal Hardy fan personally, but does it have to be Central London? Within another hour or so you have the likes of Jason Butcher (Immortal Ink), Prizeman (Eternal Art), Leigh Oldcorn (Cosmic Tattoo) and so many others, although I am not one to travel for tattoos because I have a good one locally that I get on very well with and trust, but that’s just me, I think it’s important to travel for very big pieces that involve intricate, perfect artwork.

You do have a point….

udep555
Participant
@udep555

Hello guys…I like the tattoos but i have no idea that where is the best place for the tattoos in the London because i am live in Canada but i work on your task and tell to you that which place is the best in London for the tattoos…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@udep555 129143 wrote:

Hello guys…I like the tattoos but i have no idea that where is the best place for the tattoos in the London because i am live in Canada but i work on your task and tell to you that which place is the best in London for the tattoos…

You make absolutely no sense… at all.
Are you just a malfunctioning bot?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@udep555 129143 wrote:

1362218561703.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.